Chapter 1

The storm inside my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining outside. My mood isn't usually impacted by the weather, but somehow today I felt gloomy.

I was sitting on the couch, in the living room. My eyes were glued on the window. I followed every drop of rain with attention. I sighed as I felt my heart squeezed.

I was nostalgic.

At the beginning of the summer, it was raining too. A big storm surprised us while we were walking outside. The water was warm. Few seconds later, we were drenched. 

But it didn't seem to bother him. His smile was huge as usual. He quickly took off his jacket. Back then, I thought he was intelligent - he had something to cover his head, while I was only in a T-shirt. Instead of putting the clothes over his head, he offered it to me.

"You'll get cold. Put it over you."

I remembered I chuckled over the situation. He was a bit older than me, but he doesn't need to worry about me like that.

As I wasn't moving, he put his arms around me and put his jacket over my head.

When Dongmin's eyes catched mine, when I noticed the drop of rain on his eyelashes, that's when I knew I was ed. I could feel my heart racing hard.

It wasn't fair, I thought back then. He can't play with my heart when I know he's in love with someone else.

I finally thanked him, feeling bad because water was pouring on him. But again, his smile made me forget everything.

We ran home, laughing like kids.

It wasn't much honestly. I don't understand why I catched those feelings. It was stupid. But my mind isn't listening to logic, even if it knows it will get hurts.

"What are you doing, hyung?" A voice came from behind me. I bited my lips, trying to get my mind straight.

I turned my head and saw him. The reason my heart can't feel better. The reason why I won't be able to feel the love I wish so bad.

His smile was childish but cute. He sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful isn't? I like it when it's raining."

I closed my eyes. Sanha didn't know I liked his boyfriend. Heck, nobody knew. And it was fine like that. I wasn't a couple breaker. They loved eachother and were together for more than an year already. I honestly had no chance.

"I like rain too. It remind me good memories." I finally mumbled.
"Oh really? Which one?"

He seemed genuinely interested. But I can't obviously tell him all the truth.

"When I was younger, I felt in love with someone when we were running under the rain."
"Woah- that's so romantic. I get why you like rain then."
"Do you, really?"

I turned my head in his direction, he nodded while smiling.

"I feel sentimental when it's raining too. Dongmin-hyung dislike going out when it's pouring so I can't have those kind of memories with him."

He pouted next to me. I frowned.

"No, he doesn't?"

Sanha chuckled next to me.

"He act like a cat whenever's there's water. He never want to stay out with me when the weather is too cloudy."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I kept quiet. Dongmin never acted like this with me. That was weird. I decided I wouldn't object Sanha, as he's his boyfriend. Surely, he knows him better.

 

... ...

 


"Hyung!" a voice shouted next to me, with a lot of enthusiasm.

I was dancing my off in our studio. I needed to keep busy and forget about my stupid brain. It's been a week since Sanha's discussion and it keep bothering me. Dongmin never mind going out under the rain with me. Why is he saying something different?

I finally turned my head when Minhyuk touched my shoulder, trying to get my attention. I smiled at him.

"Hyuk! Wanna practice with me? I tried to create a new routine but I'm not as good as you and.. Well! I could use your help."

Minhyuk blinked, became serious a moment. I chuckled. I always thought it was funny when he acted liked this. He look lost whenever I ask him for help.

"I- Erm..." He gulped, looked at the floor, smirked, then looked back at me. I could see his cheeks were blushing. I guess he liked my compliment.

"So, do you have few minutes to help me?" I asked again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter