Chapter 2

35,040 hours
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So how long have you been working with your own company?"

 

Wendy glanced up from her pancakes and took a sip from her latte before answering. "Since I started college. How about you?"

 

"Wow. You're not too lazy like me." Yeri joked and earned a laugh from Wendy. "Well, I just started last year."

 

Wendy and Yeri decided to meet up for the second time since they enjoyed their time when they first met. It's their second time discussing about business, but since they're comfortable with each other, they talk more about their experiences here and there. They went to a small but cozy coffee shop just near her building.

 

"My father wanted me and my sister to establish our own names so we'll not be dependent to them. I didn't want to do it at first since I was too young."

 

"What made you do it? Did you have some kind of inspiration?"

 

Wendy smiled at Yeri before leaning back on her chair. She stared at the busy streets of Seoul, people were strolling around and cars were moving. Inspiration, that word hits her hard. Her inspiration was kinda hard to describe right now. Her inspiration is not relevant in her life right now and it to come and think of it. She promised that within those four years of waiting for that person, she'll still see her as an inspiration to continue her company. She forced herself to continue it, to make and complete a bigger picture in her life.

 

She was her inspiration.

 

With a sigh, Wendy turned to Yeri and gave out a smile, a smile that was not reciprocated by her expressive eyes. "My inspiration is the thing that hurt me the most."

 

Yeri furrowed her eyebrows, intrigued about that thing. She was curious since her friend's facade didn't seem to have that confidence look on her anymore, but perhaps, sadness? She was about to ask when her phone rang.

 

"Wendy unnie, can I excuse myself for a bit?" Wendy nodded and Yeri excused herself.

 

Wendy scrolled down on her phone to entertain herself while thinking of the schedules of her meetings when Yeri went back from her phone call.

 

"My girlfriend's coming. She decided to go since her office is just a few blocks from here."

 

"Oh, Really?"

 

"Yeah! I can't wait to introduce you to my most beautiful girlfriend in the whole universe. She's pretty and her hugs are the cutest thing in the world and when she blush, she looks like an angel." Yeri was smiling widely while she kept talking about her girlfriend and she can't help but to chuckle at the cute and sweet display of affection.

 

"Unnie, you don't have to be concerned about your look. You're beautiful with anything you wear."

 

"You're so cheesy, Seungwan."

 

"But you like it."

 

"No, I love it."

 

"I love you.

Please log in to read the full chapter