2 - me with you and me without you, are two entirely different person

and if we're destined to be, fate would brought us back together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : to get a better experience, play Someday by BTOB when you read this part

 

Winter, February 2017

S o o y o u n g

Tears couldn't seem to stop rolling down her face as she keep listening to the same song on repeat. The new-released song lyrics really does resonate with her. But, the main reason she cries her heart out apparently is... the singer.

 

“Your hands that used to caress me

 

Your voice that used to call me

 

It's still so clear, it still lingers around me...”

 

As the song plays, her memories suddenly flashed before her eyes. She still vividly remember every details of his touch. How he used to her hair gently, sing her a lullaby to her sleep with his cool-baritone voice.

“Again today, as I’m showered in the blinding sunlight

For being alive, I thank you

That my lacking heart can become the strength to someone

Just for that, I thank you,” he softly sings "Thanks" originally sung by Kim Dong Ryul as she requested. His hand carefully caresses her hair as she rested her head on his broad shoulder that always ensures her safety.

Kim Dong Ryul is a great singer, indeed. But somehow she likes Sungjae's version better, because it was dedicated for her only and that makes the song hold a special place in her heart.

As she was dozing off, she could hazily hear Sungjae quietly whispers to the staff, “let her be for another 15 minutes, she must be tired. We can wrap up here and wake her up a little later, PD-nim.”

No words could explain how touched she was at that moment. He was never great at openly expressing his feelings. But she always knows that he was a considerate and sincere person by heart.

She could've never thought she'd get this comfortable with a man who once just a stranger few months earlier.

Right now, just by being on his side, she could find herself at peace. With his presence only, she could ease her thought easily. Her feelings also become much lighter whenever he's around because he offers her a safe place where she can enjoy being herself. She doesn't need to seek for validation from him because he always appreciate her as she is.

With that on mind, she start to slips off into the dreamland.

“Sooyounga, wake up. Let's move to the bedroom so you can rest comfortably, okay?”  A familiar-tender voice wakes her up from her slumber.

“Hmm, Oppa? How long did I sleep here? What to do~ your arm must be hurt” She asks half awoken, a little bit flustered realizing that she's sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter