1 - the winter got colder as your warmth gone away through my fingers

and if we're destined to be, fate would brought us back together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter, December 2016

It was the 26th, only a day after Christmas but idols have been busy and booked, already back to their daily working routine, even busier. It was nothing out of ordinary, though. It was part of the consequences of being an idol, you have to invest most of your time for other people's—fans—sake, and sacrifice your time for family, friends, and your loved ones, no matter how you actually want to have them prioritized.

Red Velvet and BTOB are not the exception. They have been occupied preparing for tonight's 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun, one of the grandest and the most prestigious year-end event. The rehearsal and preparation went smoothly. Their performance would easily went well without a hitch.

But, without anyone knowing, there's one issue that has been bothering, and need to be solved. Something personal, between Red Velvet's member Joy, and BTOB's maknae, Sungjae.

Everyone in Korean entertainment industry must know a thing or two about them. They were publicly known as phenomenal virtual couple year prior. They joined We Got Married and became one of the most long-lasting couple there. They spent 11 months—almost a year—going through whole four seasons together. Rather than living as a married couple as the show's initial intention, they were just having fun while slowly getting to know each other better, just like how normal people date.

They didn't instantly appear to be romantic and lovey-dovey like typical  couple on the show, instead they showed growth and development in their relationship. Slow, but steady. Slow, but with certainty. They didn't even need to do lots of skinships to bond, and that's exactly what draw them closer to each other. It was a rare sight to see idols interact like that, even for a show. Thus, they naturally became everyone's favorite couple.

Yet indeed, nothing last forever. Regrettably, they have to end their virtual marriage earlier this year due to their hectic schedule. No one have to point out for people to know that, they do have feelings for each other, a real one.

-----

S u n g j a e

It's been two months since his last contact with Sooyoung—that's how he prefers to address her, sounds closer and more personal—at Youth Music Festival rehearsal.

Prior to that, he kept in touch with Sooyoung pretty often after the show officially ended, though he couldn't meet her directly. They'd casually exchange texts about any trivial things— such about how one's day going—to discuss serious matter and seek for advices from one another. He'd also occasionally shower her with compliment. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter