part 2 ( at cho-hee's house)

Love Is SOOOOO Unpredictable

NORMAL POV.

The rest of the night was very average between cho-hee and junhyung. There were many figths,yelling,cussing,and lots of changmin trouble.

Once it came too dinner time everyone began to act like angles around the cho-hee's parents.

CHD(cho-hee's dad): so... who is this younge man cho-hee?

CH: appa, this is the boy i told you about... you know the one that has to sleep over for a project..

JH: annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun yong junhyung-ah ieyo. Mannaseo bangawoyo. ( a/n: this means = hello,my name is yong junhyung. Nice to meet you.)

cho-hee's dad then chuckled at junhyungs action.

CHD: hahaha, its okay junhyung-ssi. You do not need to be so formal around us.

JH: haha thank you sir.

CM: appa, dont be nice to this exscuse of a man. Junhyung is a bad person.

CHM(cho-hee's mom): aish,,, changmin-ah, show some respect. You are embaressing this family, and where did you learn that type of language mister?

CM: cho-hee.... umma is being a meanie...

changmin then began to tear up. He then jumped off his chair and ran straight to cho-hee ,and hugged her leg. Cho-hee could feel the warm liquid of changmins tears on her leg.

Cho-hee then began to buid up anger while junhyung just sat there dumb founded.

CH : YAH!!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SO RUDE TWORD YOUR SON! HE IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD, PLUS HE IS VERY SMART FOR HIS AGE SO HE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU CLEARLY !!! WELL,NOT LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW CAUSE YOU ARE HARDLY HOME TO EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KIDS!!

cho-hee's mom and dad was very shocked by what cho-hee has said. They just sat there thinking about how all the things cho-hee has said was very true.

cho-hee then carried changmin and motioned for junhyung to follow along witch he queitly obeyed due to the very awkward surrounding.

cho-hee, junhyung, and changmin went into cho-hee's room where cho-hee had changmin go to sleep on her bed while she figures out where junhyung will sleep.

CH: how about you sleep on the ground.

JH: not guna happen.

CH: then sleep in the living room.

JH: not thank you. Your parents are very awkward to be around and i have a feeling that they are still outside.

CH: how about you sleep on the left side of changmin on my bed while i sleep on the right side of him.

JH: *sigh* fine.

junhyung and cho-hee then got prepared to go to sleep. cho-hee was the first to fall asleep, while junhyung just layedon the bed staring at cho-hee.

JUNHYUNGS POV.

mian cho-hee, mian, mian, mian hamnida... I did not mean to be so rude to you... Please forgive me....

Mabe we can have a fresh start at the end of this project or next year..

I should have not yelled at you the first time i met you... It was just so rushed that i yelled at you on reflex... I have liked you ever since i saw you walk out of your car... But why, Why do you have so much interest in nichkhun.... Do you like him more than me.. I heard people saying that he confessed to you, was that true... are you dating him..

NORMAL POV.

just as junhyung was thinking changmin woke up. Junhyung did not know what to do so he just acted like he was looking out into space.

CM: *whisper tone* cho-hee... yeobo... are you awake?..

changmin then realised that cho-hee was asleep, and junhyung was not.

CM: umm...junhyung..

JH: yes..

CM: can you bring me to go get a drink... jebal...

JH: okay...

junhyung then quietly brang changmin to go get a drink of warm milk.

JH: changmin-ah can i tell you a seceret about me.

CM: sure.

JH:well, i kinda.. have a crush on your sister..

CM: what! Why are you so mean to her then?

JH: i dont know... i just cant express myself twords her.

CM: well, you should be nicer tword her otherwise she will not like you..

JH: okay, come on lets go to bed. *yawn*

that night junhyung went to sleep with a smile on his face. Well, that was untill cho-hee's hand swung and slapped junhyung in the face also along with changmins loud snoring.

.........................................................................................................................................

okay, i updated !!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!! PLEASE!!!!!