Awkward Talk, And Annoying Teacher.

Love Is SOOOOO Unpredictable

NORMAL POV.

the class just ended,and cho-hee quickly pulled nichkhun into a empty janitors closet.

CH: um...what is wrong with you lately! You have been acting weird lately...Are you hiding something from me because i thought we were best friends *pouts*

N:well...you know that taecyeon dude?

CH: yes, and im prettty sure everyone else in our class knows him..he's kinda popular, wait how is he involved with all this?

N: well......

CH: well what? Come on khunnie tell me!!!

N: i...have a crush on him but i dont know if he's even...well...like me.

CH: i'll find out and if he's not then your gonna have to try and change him.

N: thank you for the advice and help.

CH: no problem.

the 2 then left the janitors closet where they saw 2 girls flirting with taecyeon.

When cho-hee looked at nichkhun she saw his head hung low. And then she saw taecyeon leave the girls and walk over twords them.

T: hey, whats wrong with khun?

N: oh, hi taecyeon-ah.

CH: pppfffttt why dont you go back to flirting with your little fan girls.

T: what?

CH: nothing, khunnie we will be back i need to speak to taecyeon alone.

N: okay..

cho-hee then dragged taecyeon away from khun.

T: if your going to confess to me im sorry but the answer is no, i kinda....have eyes for someone else.

CH: ewww heck no!! I was going to ask...are you straight?

T:um haha well, not exactly..

CH: so your gay! woohoo!

T: sssshhhh.... i dont want people to know!

CH: haha i know someone else who is gay and has a crush on you. ( she said this in a sing-a-song tone of voice)

T: really! who?

CH: it's khunnie.

T: really! yyyeeesss!!!!!!

CH: wait...is khunnie the one that you like!?!

T: hehe yes...But i thought you and khunnie were a thing so i ignored him and you.

CH: omg!!! ssssooooo cute!!!!

T: lets head to class

CH:okay.

the 2 then walked to khun and all 3 approached class.

TEACHER:okay class we will be having a partner project. The pairings are nichkhun,taecyeon, and cho-hee with junhyung.

CH: but..

TEACHER: no buts!

TEACHER: the assighnment is you will need to spend 1 whole day witch means sleeping over at each others house and  write a compare and contrast paper.

CH: oh great...i ing hate this teacher..

J: oh! This will be very fun...

T&N: woohoo!!!

............................................................................................................................................

wwwaaahhh!!!!! another ie chapter!! im sorry!!!