Realizations

The Long Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiwon-centric)

 

Jiwon received a text from his manager, saying he’s already outside Sunghoon’s building.

“Sunghoon-ah, I’ll be going now. Good luck with your meeting.” Jiwon said as he walked in on Sunghoon’s closet room.

“Okay, hyung. Take care.” Sunghoon answered absent-mindedly as he’s sorting through his clothes.

“I’ll pick you up later. I’ll be there around 2pm to be sure.”

“But hyung, I told you 3 to 4pm.”

“It’s okay. Just call me when you’re done.”

“But hyung…” Sunghoon said with a frown.

Jiwon walked to Sunghoon. “Don’t worry about it. If it’s for you, I can wait.” He then kissed Sunghoon’s forehead and smiled that beautiful smile.

“Ya, Sunghoon-ah. Are you okay?” Jiwon teased Sunghoon who looks dumbstruck.

“I – yes, I’m okay. See you later.” Sunghoon looked away, hiding his face. Jiwon is pretty sure he’s blushing right now. Jiwon laughed and walked towards the door, wondering if Sunghoon was surprised because of the forehead kiss or because of what he said.

Jiwon is lost in his thoughts as he went outside and got in his car.

“Hyung, you look….very bright this morning. Was the dinner very fun?” His manager asked.

“Dinner? Oh yes, the dinner. It was fun.” Jiwon answered as he settled himself at the backseat.

“I’m surprised you asked me to pick you up this early. It’s just 10am. You usually stay late when you sleep over at Sunghoon hyung’s.”

“Ah, Sunghoon has a schedule. And I have a lot of things to prepare today.”

“But you don’t have a schedule for the next 2 days, hyung.” His manager reminded him as he started to drive to Jiwon’s house.

“I know. And you might not be able to reach me until tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“I have to do something I should have done a long time ago.”

“Hyung?” His manager is confused.

“Please hurry, I need to go home immediately.” Jiwon said to his manager. In all honesty, his back and knees are aching because of supporting Sunghoon and then carrying him when he fell unconscious in the bathroom. But the happiness takes over the physical pain, and his excitement for finally arranging what he has been wanting to do for the past few years is pumping energy into his body.

 

*** Last night in Jiwon’s POV ***

 

“Hoon-ah, I’ll stay here tonight okay? Let me borrow some clothes.” he said as he stood up. He needs to steady himself. He has sobered up a bit but he’s still tipsy, and being this close to Sunghoon is not helping him think straight at all.

“Hng.” He heard Sunghoon respond as he walked out the room, deciding to take a shower to clear his mind. Lost in his thoughts, he tripped over a box in the hallway and cursed. “Aish, why the hell is he rearranging alone. I told him he can hire someone to help.” He opened the guest room door and pushed the box inside to get it out of the way. But what he saw inside surprised him. It used to be just a simple room with a fixed cabinet on the wall, a bed, a bed-side table, and several shelves of Sunghoon’s stuff. Now, the bed and the bed-side table are gone, replaced by a big cozy couch. The room is messy with lots of b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter