Not an update - Author's note

My cat from... where?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the first idea, and the first chapter, I would never have guessed it would take so long to complete. It's been more than 2 years since the first chapter is published here, and it's longer if I count from when the first idea popped up.

 

I must admit, I am very ambitious when I built the setting of this story. There were so many things I wanted to include, from the East Asian culture sphere to specific Japanese culture. Lots of research have been done so that I could pull this off. There are lots of Twice fanfics in fantasy category, but there are few whose settings are in the far east. So I thought that I, born and raised in East Asian culture, should put some on the table. That's my ambition. But language is a great barrier, and I am not really good at overcoming it, either. So, there are lots of things that were lost in translation. I'm sorry for that. However, I hope I have conveyed at least a vibe, or a fraction of what the East culture is to you readers, who maybe are not familiar with it.

If you think this is long, you should have seen the original draft. There are so many scenes I had to cut off, because it's too long and I wanted to focus on the main storyline. Cutting those scenes off was hard, but I think it's necessary for the whole story.

 

Finally, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter