Work with the boss

My boss is Gay

After a day of rest, Gulf decided to start his work again. The moment he entered the office building, he felt the whole office in a sort of chaos. He couldn't figure it out, everyone was too busy to answer his questions.
Gulf observed everyone and it seemed like the firm had a new project. Soon he saw a sticky note left on his desk.

"Meet me in my office
                           _ Mew "
Gulf rushed to meet the boss. "Good morning sir, I saw the note on my desk. Do u have a task for me? "

"It is more than a task this time. I hope u help me in this. We have a very special project to work on. I myself will be working on it. I have decided to form a new team that would work on this project with me. Are u willing to work on this project? "

"Sure sir, how can i say no to this opportunity" Gulf answered thankfully.

" I'm looking forward to this. It will be fun" Mew said smiling confidently.


The work began soon. The newly formed team often had to work overnight in order to stay on track. Everyone decided to take a break to freshen themselves up. While walking back to the  main office Gulf heard a few colleagues mentioning his name. It made him curious to know what they were talking about

"I don't get why boss is good towards him, he has nothing other than good looks"

"I know right! How did he even graduate as an architect if he faints after working for 2-3 days. He should be used to this"

" On top of that boss carried him himself to the main office, what is he? A lover? I wonder how he even got the job "

After hearing these Gulf was disturbed, he started questioning himself
"Am I too weak to handle stress?or did I get this job just because I have a good impression on the boss? "
Gulf headed to work, but couldn't fully focus. Mew noticed him being distracted.

"Everyone kindly pay attention. I believe we all have worked hard today. So let's leave early today so we could keep up the good work tomorrow too" Mew announced.
While everyone was ready to leave. Mew stopped Gulf and asked him what was wrong. "I noticed u couldn't focus, and of course you didn't finish today's task. "

"Sorry sir, I have something on my mind"

" Let's talk about this. I don't want my employees to be in any sort of stress, meanwhile we both can complete your today's task" Mew comforted him.

"So what is it about? "

" Sir I was wondering, if I'm truly talented and deserving of this job"

"If u weren't. U  wouldn't have been here to work with me. Stop thinking all this nonsense" Said Mew and slowly kept his hand on Gulf's shoulder. Gulf could feel the warmth, slowly as Mew's hand moved towards Gulf's hair. Gulf felt the atmosphere changing.

"Thanks a lot sir" Gulf spoke up to break the silence and the atmosphere he felt a bit uncomfortable in.
"It's fine. U don't need to call me sir when we both are alone. Mew is fine" With this Gulf started wondering if they both were already so close.