Two days to go

My boss is Gay

Gulf closed his eyes and tried hard to sleep, but it wasn't easy.

 

 

Next morning everything seemed  normal, Techno had  no idea about where he was. 

 

Mew called the team and wished a good morning 

"Guys I hope we all got a nice 5 hours sleep. Since it is 7:30 now. Let's get ready fast and continue with our work. We have two days to go"

 

It was time to combine all the small elements and decide the final design. The team had a four hour meeting. 

After the last night, Gulf started noticing Mew a lot more. He watched Mew leading the meeting , making smart decisions and taking care of his team mates well.

 

Every time Mew looked at Gulf, Gulf would turn his head away then again continue to gaze at Mew. 

 

Everyone took a 30 mins break, 

Techno teased Gulf "Gulf was absorbing every word that came out of boss's mouth. I saw him gazing at the boss and focusing on him like he is the only one in the meeting" 

 

"Oh .. What? .. Nothing like that. Maybe I was too focused on work"

 

"Yeah yeah (laughs) , by the way how was yesterday night?  Did you drink more? I don't even remember crashing in boss's bed." Techno asked

 

" No, we all went to sleep , we didn't want to behave like you of course " Gulf turned red while talking about the night

 

"Hey! Why are you ears red? Did something happen? "

 

"No no nothing happened, my ears turn red randomly" Gulf explained. 

 

" Aaah anyway ,we need to decide about who will present the design in the final meeting" A fellow team mate said . 

 

"Shouldn't it be done by Gulf? I heard that boss was impressed by his presentation skills in his interview" 

 

Gulf had never presented the final design in such an important meeting before. He didn't want to say no to the opportunity but also he was nervous as everyone talked about it. 

 

The meeting started again. And decisions about final tasks were taken. 

 

"We already have a digital model of our design. Can you guys finish the physical model by tomorrow? " Mew asked

 

"Sure sir, we will try our best" The teammates replied . 

 

"What about the presentation? "

 

Techno didn't take a minute to answer "sir we thought about it in the break, we think Gulf will be the most suitable person" . 

 

"Oh yes! Good idea" Mew agreed. 

 

Just after the meeting ended. Everyone got busy in preparing final things for the meeting. Most of the team sat in the Hall to work on the model together. While Gulf had to sit alone and work on the presentation. 

  It was 3 am and Mew saw Gulf was still working. 

"Do u need any help? "

"Thank you sir ,but I am almost done"

" Oh cool then, can you give a presentation in front of me tomorrow? "

 

"Sure sir"

 

Techno walked in, asked if Gulf was still working, because he came in to sleep

"You can sleep in my room Techno, Gulf needs to work a bit more"

 

"Oh.. Thank you sir" Techno left with a confused expression on his face. 

 

"Who gives his /her room to anyone else? Ehh never mind. I got the best bed"