Engagement

My boss is Gay

"Sir, i don't think we are close enough to talk informally. "

 

"Don't worry. We will. Eventually. 

Anyways, I think we should leave too. It's late now"

 

"Sure s.. Mew" 

The moment Gulf picks up his phone to book a taxi. Mew asks for his address "shall I give you a lift? "

"Thanks a lot for offering but i have already booked a taxi"

 

Mew grinned, he knew Gulf hadn't book the taxi but he did not want to force his help on Gulf. As he saw Gulf was visibly a bit uncomfortable with him a while ago. 

 

"Do i really like him that much? [Laughs]

I couldn't even control my hand from touching his hair. Gotta be more careful next time" Mew talked to himself as he drove in the direction opposite to that of Gulf. 

 

Gulf was kinda impressed, as Mew proved to be more like a leader than a boss. Now he wanted to know more about Mew and learn about being a good professional.

Next day, Gulf didn't miss the chance to talk to the secretary. As Gulf, the Secretary and Techno(gulf's friend), walked to the canteen discussing about the project. The topic shifted to Mew. 

"Do you know, this huge project we are working from, is actually from Mew's best friend Lhong, they both have been friends for a long time and both of them have helped each other during the bad times" 

 

 

"Aahh, you seem  to have done a lot of research Techno" Gulf teased techno

 

"Oh come on, everyone knows this much about Lhong, he is one of the rich CEO's of the country, don't you agree Thorn(Secretary)? "

 

"Well you are not wrong" Thorn grinned. 

 

"I'm a bit busy,i need to take care of a few things I'll catch you guys later" Thorn left the canteen. 

 

"I wonder why he so busy. I have heard that not only business related issues but Thorn takes care of a few family related issues too. It must be tiring for him" Techno said. Techno has always been a source of random information. 

 

"Well, u know a lot for sure. "

"What do u take me for" Techno laughed. "I even got to know about boss's engagement with Lhong's sister" Techno said something. Which he didn't want to. 

 

Gulf looked surprised for a bit

"Aah never mind, let's get back to work" Techno started walking out of the canteen. 

 

"Engagement ? That's cool"