I like you

My boss is Gay

As they reached the office building, Techno carried the model and placed it safely in the main meeting room.

While Mew and Gulf headed to Mew's office fir the most presentation.

Gulf started his presentation and saw mew sitting opposite to him and smiling right into his eyes.
It was highly distracting for him, he kept on forgetting the words that he he planned to use.
Gulf managed to finish the presentation satisfactorily.

Mew showed a green flag to the presentation and was about to leave the room.

"Sir can i talk to you a bit? " Gulf asked

Mew turned back and smiled "sure "

Gulf was a bit nervous and hesitated a lot before speaking.

"Umm.. I feel, you are getting too close to me.. We don't have any relationship.
But i feel the line is pushed a lot of times.. I get that you are a gay, so u like guys. But straight men don't hit on every girl right? Shouldn't you flirt with the one you like? "

Mew smirked
"Who said  i don't like you"

" If we don't think of ualities. Still I am no match for you sir. We both are completely opposite. We leave towards our home in opposite directions , the way we think and the way we are ,are completely opposite. You are the boss and I am mere employee. Plus you are engaged. "
Gulf explained Mew that he didn't really agree for whatever relationship Mew was trying to have with him, and turned away with his backing facing Mew.

Mew laughed
" Should I shift my house next to yours? " Mew walked towards Gulf and hugged him from the back.

 

" If you keep on thinking that way, there are millions of reason for which, no person should like the other one... I get that you are uncomfortable.. I promise that I won't do anything without your consent. But I just want you to know..
                           I Like you"