One step closer

My boss is Gay

A fine day , Gulf and the other selected applicants are allotted different  teams.

 

Mew's secretary explains the tasks and the working process.Gulf doesn't take long to become friends with the secretary and other colleagues. His smart looks helped him get along with his colleagues well.

 

On the way to his cabin with the secretary in the short break, Gulf took a deep breath as he saw Mew across the hallway, gazing right at him. They both exchanged smiles. 

 

All the teams shared the same project, and competed to present their best design to the client. 

Gulf listened to the client with all the focus he had, it was clear that he wanted his first project to be successful. 

 

He worked continuously 24 hours with his team for 2-3 days, finally after a successful meeting with the client. Gulf  stepped out to have some fresh air and water. He saw Mew discussing about the project with the client. As he stepped forward to drink water, he saw things blurring, and felt no control over his body. Only could he see himself falling down and Mew running towards him as he goes down. 

 

Gulf wakes up in a familiar room, wondering if it was his office. "Have some water" Said a voice from his right. 

He drank the whole glass of water, and noticed he was on the couch. He didn't take long to learn that he was in Mew's office.

"I'm so sorry boss! This won't repeat" 

"It's okay, I went through your plan. It's impressive, looks like you didn't sleep a few days for this plan" Said Mew with a warm smile  . Mew always looked straight right into Gulf's eyes, which often left him confused.