Princes in the Palace

Chasing Lights (EXO Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chef, they're here.", Minjun approached to announce the arrival of the special guests for the day. 

 

She spends Monday mornings in her three-starred Michelin restaurant in the heart of Gangnam-gu. It was in the 8th floor of one of the highest buildings in the area. True to it's name, it's interior was designed to create the feeling of being in a palace. 

 

Not only for the taste but for the ambiance and service, if the highest-net income individuals of Seoul were to be asked where they'd like to dine, the answer would be unanimous: "Palacio".

 

Catering to various tastes and seasons, they change their menu at least five times a year. She takes Monday mornings because that's when most of their suppliers do the deliveries. She personally checks the supplies to see if it passes quality, if not, she has to take on Plans A-C to make sure they make up for the needed ingredient. It's one process she can only entrust to a few. Just like this morning, the white truffle delivered was of average quality, none of it bore the pink of the A-quality white truffle, so she had to make five calls to get one decent batch. Thankfully, she didn't have to change the menu for the day.

 

The restaurant has a total of 6 highly experienced chefs that hail from around the world and it is frequently visited by culinary experts and food professionals. They earn a whole lot, but it's more of a hobby to her than a business. She finds healing in serving delicious food to people. To ensure consistency in giving the best dining experience and top-quality food, they only serve up to fifteen groups of customers everyday. Their appointment book is full until the next 3 years.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter