Change

Chasing Lights (EXO Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hush now, child. It's time to get back up."

 

It's been seven years since she flew to South Korea. There was one thing Anna wanted to do while she was living but didn't have the courage to do so: to re-start the failed company venture in South Korea. She promised Raymond she will redeem Anna's name in front of all the directors and officials of the corporation. And while Anna was still alive, plans were laid out on how she will do so.

 

Her presence for the first time during the annual meeting which Anna used to attend drew attention and scoffs from the men in suit. When she proposed the start of the venture in South Korea, everyone except a few looked at her like she was sick in the head. It's been tried twice. What makes her think she can do it? And during her first try in the company at that, they must have thought. 

 

"Silly little asian girl, what was Anna thinking?", they overheard one of the directors say.

 

Raymond's face dimmed. But it was James who said something. "What she proposed actually has potential. It is well thought of and planned. I can't see loopholes with the proposal. She studied the South Korean market meticulously and these inputs were something we did not see during the last attempts. With flawless execution we can guarantee to enter and invade the South Korean market in three years."

 

"We all know it is not as easy as looking at a plan. She barely has experience in business, what does she know about the operations?", the man they heard earlier stood up.

 

"She is properly trained by Tim, and you know what that means.", Clara emphasized every word. "Besides,", she swept a look around the boardroom. "...we own 54% of shares in the corporation. If you will make it hard for us, we still have the right to decide legally. This will be our venture as a family. Not for our interest, but for the interest of the company. None of us here has ever been brave enough to take on the task anyway. The South Korean market has been put to waste in the last 10 years. The least you can do is support us."

 

An eerie silence fell in the boardroom.

 

"All right then, shall we vote?", Raymond calmly announced.

 

 

"Tim will be with you for 20 mins. today. He said he has something to discuss about the branches in Denmark.", Senchuan snapped her out of the memory.

 

"Ok. I'll be home half past eight.", she rose from her seat and headed out of her home office.

 

Their multinational business enterprise that operates chains of supermarkets, grocery stores, department stores and retail warehouses now has a 23% market share in South Korea, highest in all of South Korea's retail companies' history, done in the shortest period of time. Her tactics and market perspe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter