Chapter VII : Finale

I don't date my co-worker

One day, Minhyun came to you and asked to have a private talk with you but no related to work. You were curious but you agreed to go with him.

“I know you and Jonghyun decided to end the relationship.”

“Yes… well, it shouldn’t be called relationship. We’ve not dated yet.” you coldly replied. Minhyun sighed and he looked stressed.

“Jonghyun loves you so much. He has been so broken heart and been locking himself at his dorm for like half month now. I went to see him yesterday night. His condition is so hard to describe. He kept crying and telling me that he can’t move on from you. Can’t you consider to get back with him? I know you still have feeling for him.” Minhyun told you and you got shocked to hear but you tried to hide your real feeling.

“It’s nothing to do with me. If it’s what you called me here then I’m leaving. Please excuse me!” you said then turned to leave.

“Jonghyun got interest in you since the first day you entered the company and after one month, he already fell in love with you. He kept telling me about you and asking for idea what to do with his self-rule not to date his co-worker. He has been so sad since before you confessed you love him too. He rejected you because he wanted you to resign so that he can date you.”

“Yes and isn’t it crazy? His rule is more important than love. He chooses his rule from the first place so I don’t have enough value for him.” you felt hurt whenever people kept telling you about that crazy rule. You turned to shout at Minhyun and burst out crying. Minhyun was shocked to see how you reacted to his words.

“He is a director. He knows if he has a lover at work, he will be gossiped a lot. You know you’re the first person that he treated different from those co-workers who used to confess to him. He always treats them with hate if they dare to confess to him but you’re different. He cares for you and you know you were selected to work here because of him. He told me to help you in. He has been caring for you secretly since long time and you don’t realize. He has been stalking you and asking people around you about you. He really loves you so much. Can’t you give him a chance? Actually, he warned me not to tell you about his condition but I can’t stand to see him in such drunken condition anymore. His job, his life, his future will be ruined if he just locks himself at home and keeps drinking like that. If you don’t believe me, you can go to see by yourself. Here is his dorm’s key card. Take it! Go or not is up to you. Well, I’ve said what I should already. I’m leaving.” Minhyun handed the key card to you then left.

You were complicated and shocked to hear what he has told you. You sat on the floor and kept crying for a moment. You seemed to lose your anger on him and started worrying so much so you decided to go to his dorm.

-----

You arrived at his dorm and scanned the card to get in. You got shocked to see his house was messy and full of bottles and cans of beer. You stood in living room and looked around to see the mess. Suddenly you heard noise from his bedroom. It was like a sound of breaking a bottle. You quickly ran to his room. As you entered, you saw Jonghyun was sitting on the floor, cutting his right palm by a piece of broken bottle. “Jonghyun, stop it!” you rushed to stop him from doing that. He looked at you with his heavy drunken condition. His face was pale and sick. “Oh gosh, your palm is bleeding so bad. Why are you doing this?” you were already teary as you didn’t expect to see him this hurt. You helped him to sit on bed. He suddenly hugged you. “Y/N, I miss you. I can’t forget you. I can’t move on from you. What should I do?” he cried out. You hugged him back and patted his back to calm him. “Calm down! First let me clean the wound for you.” you said then released the hug. You went to find some bandages and medicine to apply for him. You cried while you were curing for him. You felt sorry and guilty. You never thought he loves you this much. You finished covering bandage on his wound.

“Have you eaten anything yet?” you turned to ask him worriedly. He waved his hand to reply that he hasn’t eaten anything yet so you said you’d go to cook something for him.

You made him a hot pot and a glass of hot lemon with honey to reduce his drunkenness. He remained silent as he felt so embarrassed to let you saw him in such poor condition and how he couldn’t move on from you. You asked to feed him since his right hand got a big injury. You seemed to lose your anger on him and treated his with care.

“Minhyun told you to come, right?” he suddenly asked. You nodded. “You can leave. I’m fine. I guess I need more time to move on. Sorry to disturb you to come!” he said.

“He told me but I decided to come by myself because… because I’m worried about you. I didn’t expect you could be this hurt. I’m sorry, Jonghyun-shi.” you said with guilty as your tears started falling. He was surprised to see you cried. He wiped the tears for you. You hugged him all of sudden and cried louder. “I can’t move on from you too. I miss you so much. I was worried to my death when I heard about your condition. When I entered your room and saw you were torturing yourself by cutting your own hand like this, I realized how important you are to me and I can’t lose you.” you finally revealed your true feeling to him.

“What has you just said? Am I not hearing it wrong?”

You released the hug and looked at him. “I can’t lose you anymore, Jonghyun-shi. Can we date?”
Jonghyun burst out crying with excitement. He cupped your face with his both hands. “Thank you, Y/N! Let’s date! I love you. I can’t live without you too.”

You smiled to him and gave a quick kiss on his lips. He was fluttering with your approach. He grabbed your both shoulders to pull you close to him then attacked your lips back. You excitedly returned the kiss. He lifted you to carry in his arms but not letting go of your lips even a second. He headed to his bedroom then laid you down on his bed. You understood his going-to-do-purpose but you were worried about his health condition. Before he attacked you again, you asked. “Aren’t you feeling sick? We can do it later. You should take rest.”

“I’m feeling so impatient right now, hot and chilled at the same time. I miss our night a lot. Let’s do this tonight!” he was showing how his feeling was burning inside. You gave a satisfied smile as you miss his body a lot too.

You both couldn’t calm your feeling, couldn’t even wait for a second. You both soon spent the night together but more passionate and sweeter than any time in the past. At this rate, you both can’t deny the love that have for each other anymore. It was a happy night that you couldn’t ever forget.

…..

Jonghyun : So we’re officially lovers now.

You : I guess soo.

Jonghyun : Thanks for accepting me! So you already forgave me?

You : Yes, I learnt that everyone happens to have their own rule of life. I’m fine now.

Jonghyun : You’re really lovely. I love you even more now.

You : Me too! I love you even more now.

Jonghyun : I know my body satisfied you a lot. *laughing*

You : You naughty boy! *you hit on his chest*

Jonghyun : How about this naughty boy satisfy you again?

You : ert, Kim Jonghyun!

Jonghyun : *stopping you from talking by rubbing his lips on yours passionately again*

-----

You and he finally made up. You asked for your parents’ permission to move to live in his dorm. Your parents agreed as they wanted you both to learn about each other more before getting married next year. Every day, you both live happily together. The more you stay close to each other the bigger your love grow for each other. You both are feeling the same right now is being impatient to get married and make a family together. You both now can find your own utopia.

 

----- The End -----