Chapter I : Prologue

I don't date my co-worker

You're a new staff in a tour company. You've just graduated from university and this job is your first job so you have a lot of difficulties. You work as a sale. It’s such a pressure job but you like it a lot so you try your best to learn. Yet you sometimes make mistake and get your co-workers into inconvenience. Luckily, your co-workers are very kind and helpful to you. They calmly teach you and recuse you from trouble. Except for one person. Suwon who is your sale team manager seems to dislike you for some reasons and always strict with you.

It’s your another luck to have a very kind-hearted sale director who always saves you from sale manager’s attack. Your sale director’s name is Kim Jonghyun. He's young and handsome. Besides his flawless look, he is very intelligent and that what made him to become a director at this young age. He is a great direct that all staffs keep admiring. He helps every staff who are in need without caring about his position. You still remember how you were struggling during your first few months at work here. Jonghyun helped, guided and taught you a lot. Sometimes he brings you out for meeting with clients and business partners with him. He even said he wants to train you to get used with job fast so he personally taught you by himself. Since he's always nice and friendly to you, you can't help not to have feeling for him. After 3 months, you found out you started having a crush on him.

-----

Now it's your 6th months to work in this company. You get used with work a lot and this may be the reason Jonghyun doesn't teach you personally anymore. You rarely go out to meet clients with him. Mostly Jonghyun paired up with Suwon. Jonghyun and Suwon has been shipped by many staffs since long time. You know about that ship too but since they've not announced their relationship, you decided to keep hope on crushing on him and wait to the day you've enough bravery to confess to him.

-----