Chapter III : I don't date my co-worker

I don't date my co-worker

106248928_1669145956581332_4725625184774725366_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHwt1mCGXKsKC2drh2NgXwLU-fDcMYbDRlT58NwxhsNGecfZDCyumPshj630R7zO9r4Z-r4uf9rRZHVWBoiqOHO&_nc_oc=AQnmhHeFXUND8xk9koyCNNDdMdKEUT9WFOzRKdFTm4RV4xnqOxtsDkNXyp88v8KScm8&_nc_ht=scontent.frep1-1.fna&oh=dacd2f682e97013c3b8722564ac31001&oe=5F21BED0

 

You went to work with awkward feeling. You didn't know how to react when you meet him after what happened last night but you decided to get his answer to your confession by today.

Today you couldn't focus on your work. You kept waiting for Jonghyun to come. When he finally arrived, you greeted and smiled to him as usual and he did the same. You felt relieved that he still smiled to you as usual. When the morning shift almost end, you went to his personal office and asked for a private talk. He allowed you to get in. You were so nervous but you tried to control your feeling.

"Jonghyun-shi, I'm sorry for my sudden confession to you last night." you nervously apologized to him while you didn’t even think it was a crime. He didn't look like he even paid attention to what you said. He was in front of his laptop and kept working on it. You became a bit unwell with his behavior.

"I'm also sorry for my approach to you last night. I was too rush. I know it and I'm sorry." you bowed to him but he was still eyeing on his laptop. You felt more painful and upset but you decided to ask for his answer by now so you added to him. "So will you date with me?"

Jonghyun suddenly stopped typing. He laid his back on chair, crossed his both arms together and looked at you with a smirk. You frowned curiously.

"I don't date with my co-worker." he replied firmly.

You were about to burst out crying after hearing his reply but you tried to hold it. "I got it now. Please forget about what happened last night! I'm sorry. I'm leaving now." you said then rushed to leave his office before you would drop your tears in front of him. You ran to bathroom and kept crying alone. After you could make up your mind, you went back to work and tried to act normal.

-----

After the day that you got rejected by him, he acted to you as usual unlike you, you couldn't meet eyes with him as you felt so cheap and embarrassed. However, you're not angry with him because it was all your choice to confess to him and asked him to sleep with you.

It has been a month after what happened, you finally decided to resign because you felt more ashamed with yourself day by day and couldn't bear with his calmness anymore. He was too calm and didn't feel anything to you at all.

You wrote down your resignation letter and gave it to him. Since he is the highest person in your team, you had to give your resignation letter to him. You entered his office and put it on his desk. He took it to look and frowned.

"Resignation letter?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to resign at the end of this month." you replied with facing down.

"Fine! I accepted it. So one week left?"

"Yes!"

"Good! We'll make a farewell party for you on your last day."

He looked so fine with your resignation. You couldn't help but felt hurt to see his unchanged fine reaction. He even smiled to you like he satisfied with your leaving so much. You felt so disappointed and thought leaving was really the best way to end your embarrassment, pain and move on from him.

-----