Starting over

Kotoba ni Dekinai.....

Chapter 6 – Starting over

Note:

[i] [/i]- thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* Kei sat on his office chair slouched, thinking about the harsh break up that occurred three days ago. He can’t admit the fact that Naomi has finally moved on and that she only thinks of him as a friend now.

*tap, tap tap* He looked up and saw Kim Jeonghoon, his coworker, staring down at him from his cubicle.

“What?” Kei asked in a petulant tone.

“Woah, someone woke up at wrong side of the bed.” He said jokingly.

Kei slouched back down and just ignored him.

“Ne, what happened to you? You’ve been so distressed lately.”

He continued to ignore him.

“Hello? Is anybody there?” He began poking Kei’s head tilting it back and forth. He wanted to get his attention but he kept on ignoring him. Kei slapped his hand away from his head and he continued to ignore him.

When that didn’t work, Jeonghoon began tapping his pen on his side of the cubicle. Kei was beginning to get annoyed, he tried to keep cool but he just couldn’t take it anymore.

“YAH! KIM JEONGHOON! STOP MESSING WITH ME!” He shouted at him. Suddenly there was an awkward silence, he felt everyone’s gazes at him. He looked around and he saw everyone, including his boss, staring at him weirdly. When he glanced back down he saw Jeonghoon motioning him to sit back down. He bowed his head towards everyone first before he sat back down. *sigh* [i] Why is my life like this? [/i]

“Psst!” Kei jerked his head up when he heard a ‘psst’ sound. He looked up but there was no one there. He slid his chair just at the entrance of his cubicle and stuck out his head. Outside he found Jeonghoon’s head stuck out from his cubicle.

“What do you want?!” He hissed at him. Jeonghoon motioned for him to come closer and he did.

“What exactly is going on with you? Did something happen?” He asked whispering it into his ears.

“I got dumped.” He finally admitted it, although he didn’t want to. But it was the truth and there’s no point of hiding it any longer, especially from him.

“YOSHIDA!” His boss called out from his office.

“Yes sir!” Kei stood up from his chair and hurried over to his boss’s office.

*knock, knock*

“You called me sir?” he asked as he gently opened his office door. His boss carried a sealed box and handed it over to him.

“Here” he said as he placed the box on his arms. [i]Ugh! Its heavy [/i] “Take this to this address,” He took out a piece of post it paper and stuck it on his forehead.

“But shouldn’t the delivery people do this instead of me?” he mumbled to himself.

“Did you just mumble something?”

“No sir!” he said straightening up his posture.

“Make sure you deliver this to the person written on the post it. Oh! And hand this envelope to him. This is an important client and I don’t want you to mess this up like last time! Comprende!?” his boss asked raising his eyebrows at him.

“HAI!”

“Now get out!”

Kei immediately headed out of the office room and towards his car. *sigh* [i] Why is my life such a hell? And why does my boss hate me so much!? [/i] He placed the box at the backseat and he walked over the driver’s seat and drove towards the address.
________________________________________

“According to the address, the building should be right about he—” Kei rolled down his window and he glanced at the building. He looked up, up, up and up!? “WOW! That’s a tall building!” He said in amazement.

He parked his car in front of the building. When he got inside the building, he was more amazed by how large the space is inside. [i] WOW! I wish I work here. [/i] He walked over to the reception desk and asked for the man written the post it. She phoned him and told me to go up to the 65th floor. He did as he was told.

When he arrived at the 65th floor he found a bunch of office people running around the room. One of them even bumped on him and didn’t even apologize. From across the room he saw the section chief. He immediately headed towards his office.

He knocked on his door lightly and he motioned for him to come in. “Ano…..” he said in a low tone. The guy looked up at him and gave him a what-do-you-want look. Kei showed him the package and he told him to leave it on the table. He did as he told him and he placed it on his table. [i] Hmm, he’s office isn’t bad. It’s bigger than my boss’s office. [/i]

“Ano…..” Kei took out the envelope that his boss gave him from his pocket and showed it to him He told him to leave it on the table as well and he did.

“Ojamashimaa (I’ll be leaving now)” He said before leaving. He bowed and mouthed a thank you at him before he left.
When he was outside the building he took out his phone and checked his calls. There was a missed call from Jeonghoon and from Ruka.

“I’ll just call them later.” He said as he put his cell phone back in his pocket. When he tried to reach for his car keys he couldn’t find it.

“Geh! Where are my keys!? Ah! I probably dropped it in his office when I took out the envelope.” He hit his head lightly and he headed back towards the building. When he got to the 65th floor everyone was still running around like a chicken without a head. When he glanced at the chief manager’s office he saw another person inside. It was a woman, her back was facing him. The chief manager then gave her a peck on the lips. [i]Oh! I guess that’s his girlfriend. Woah! She’s lucky she has a nice and rich boyfriend. [/i]

When the woman turned around his mouth dropped. [i] OH MY GOD!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! [/i] he covered his mouth with one hand and the other was pointing at her. It was Naomi. [i] This can’t be! He’s her boyfriend!?!? NOOOOO!!!!!!![/i]

He walked hastily towards his office, but he halted. He watched her hugged the chief manager tightly around his waist. Then she kissed him passionately on the lips. He felt a crack on his already damaged heart. Tears began to stroll down his cheeks as he continued to watch them kiss. He ran towards the elevator and he began pressing the close button vigorously. When the door finally closed, he leaned against the wall and clutched his hands into a fist. Tears fell from his eyes and down his cheeks and onto the cold elevator floor.

He replayed that scene with her kissing the chief manager passionately on the lips. Then he replayed the scene of the two of them in the park. [i] Damn……and I thought I could finally move on. Why does my heart ache so much? Why am I so jealous of him? I want her back! [/i] He gripped his fist tighter.

“I WANT HER BACK!!!” He yelled out as he punched the wall as hard as he could with his fist.

Before he wasn’t sure if he could get her back, but this time he was confident. He knows what he has to do. So from that day onwards he vowed to get her back no matter what. [i] I’ll get you back you’ll see. This time, I won’t mess it up. I won’t repeat the same mistakes I did. I was immature before, but now I’ve improved, I’m more mature. I’ll prove my love for you. I will show you my undying love..……….[/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope this chapter wasn't too crappy!

Stay tune for chapter 7!!! =D