The guy with red car 🦋💕🌷

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After his father left , Jeonghan stood with few people who attend this meeting to become maid in the huge mansion , they are talking to each one and he’s waiting for his turn . 

“ Jeonghan-shi , your file says that you haven't attend college yet ?!” 

Jeonghan looked at the man around his thirty , nodded nervously as he plays with his hands . 

“ I worked f-five part-time job ..” 

He bite his lips , remembered when his father told him don’t stutter , it’s something that he can’t help , his father have no clue about how he’s the reason why he have hard time talking . 

“ So you have experience before ?! .” 

Jeonghan nodded , send soft smile to the man and he looked down writing something on paper . 

“ There’s rules if you want to work in here , breaking any rules will cause you trouble .” He’s saying to all the people there as they listen well . 

“ You’re here working for Choi group which are the famous family in South Korean as you heard , I will distribute the works to you according to your experience in the previous areas .” 

They all nodded as they bow their head .

They were all ten , Jeonghan doesn’t know yet if he get accepted or not but soon the manger called each one by his name . 

When he called him . 

He gave him paper . 

“ You’ll work with the cleaning group Okay ?!.” 

Jeonghan’s heart fluttered , he happily nodded before bowing and the thirty man looked to the young white pale guy , surprised by his beautiful features , his hair were long reaching under his ears and to his shoulders . 

“ You’ll start work from tomorrow okay ?!”

Jeonghan smiled happily . 

“ Y-yes sir ~.” 

He went out with the people , feeling so happy that he could fly , he want to tell his father , his father may praise him and treat him better if he told him that got accepted in the job. 

When he went out , Jeonghan saw a red fantasy amazing car pulling in front of the mansion where there’s fountain in middle , there comes out a guy wearing black leather jacket and black jeans , black sunglasses as he rolled it up , shut the door and closed his car there before he pull a bucket of cigarette off his pocket and light one up , start to smoke there while leaning on his car . 

Jeonghan passed by there quietly . 

He must be the son of this family . 

He bowed to him innocently , but he’s not sure that he even noticed or not . 

“ Hey , wait up little guy ..” 

Jeonghan flinched hearing his deep voice and quiet manly tone , turned to look at man . 

“ Yes you ,  do you work here ?! I haven’t saw you around ?!”

Jeonghan looking to him before he bow nervously .

” I-I will start working t-tomorrow .” He smiled innocently , bowed there before running out , the male breathed out the smoke .

” I hope they won’t heir useless maid like last time .” 

 

 

 

🦋💕🌷

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter