Jeonghan’s life 🦋

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything started when his father was in debt and his mother got sick, after that his father entered the prison and his mother died after a struggling with illness , she was the only who treats him as a human , his father have been too harsh on him since ever he noticed about his mental illness . 

Jeonghan goes everyday to visit his father in prison , carrying his old bag with him , he talk to him but his father never hear him .  

He tried to make his father happy although the man doesn’t pay attention to him till he went out that day . 

“ i want you to go work as a maid you get it ?!.”

Jeonghan looked to his father innocently with pure smile , thinking it’s easy normal job but he didn’t knew that his life will change from now on . 

“ A-Appa Jeonghan work f-five part-time job .” He reminded the man , all the five job doesn’t pay him by the month but by the day , only five or six coins , they noticed the boy doesn’t know how to even count or anything so he get so little , but he never complained or said anything . 

“ Leave them now , I’m telling you that so you can sleep on a bed again okay ?!”

Jeonghan’s heart fluttered , nodded with bright happy smile like it’s the most happiest thing a human can hear . 

On a bed , under a rooftop .

He’s so happy .

He want to work as a maid .

 “ Tomorrow I will go with you to the Choi family’s mansion .” The man told , laid down on a futon torn bed between two building as it’s an abounded alleyway they out their things on for the time being . 

Jeonghan glanced to his father , sleeping on the spot he made by himself , he pulled his knee to his chest , shuddering in cold , shut his heavy eyes . 

” J-jeonghan’s gonna work hard Appa .”

 

 

🌷🦋💕

It’s been exactly six month since they became homeless , Jeonghan was left alone , but he managed to live by working hard , people treats him like scum but he managed to get some coins to feed himself . 

He dropped off school since he finished elementary one , they couldn’t accept his file when they read about his mental illness , his mother teaches him how to write and read but other things he learned by the days , still though he doesn’t know anything about money but the fact that he can buy by a three coins some breed and milk . 

He worked in small booth belong to old lady , she used him for only one month and when it’s time to pay him , she puts only an envelope with fake money , when he went to buy , they arrested him but he went out when they read about his file . 

His father came that day angry , hit him in front of the people and pulled on his hair harshly as he pulled him out . 

Jeonghan never held any hatred towards his father although of what he did to him , he’s always the victim , but Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter