First day at job 🦋💕

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Listen Jeonghan , when you get that money you have to give it to me okay ?! Appa will buy you anything you want .” Jeonghan nodded happily with innocent smile , his father told him that as he ruffle his hair . 

His father love him today unlike the days before , is it because he finally found a good job ?! He was so happy to hear that he accepted and will go today back to the mansion to start working . 

Now he’s on bus with his father and the man seem more happy then anytime . 

Jeonghan’s really glad to see his father like this .

 

 

When he dropped in front of the mansion , his father waved to him , Jeonghan waved there with bright smile before running inside the huge gate where the bodyguard allowed him after seeing the paper he carried . 

Jeonghan bowed to them innocently before entering , wearing the same clothes as yesterday cause he have none but this nice one . 

He saw the maids already there , one of them approached him . 

“ You must be the new maid ?! Go change to your uniform with the men .” She handed him the uniform , Jeonghan bowed to her before running to wear with the men . 

He looked at them taking of their original clothes . 

Jeonghan bite his lips . 

Why is his dress seem different ?! 

He looked at it .

” Oh my god , look what kind of dress they gave him ?!” One of the men noticed as he laughed and the other joined him , laughing at the female maid uniform . 

Jeonghan bowed there nervously , went out the room . 

“ Did they thought he’s woman ?!”One of them said as he chuckled . 

“ I can’t blame them , he’s so fragile and slim and kinda beautiful for a man .”

 

 

🌷🦋💕

Jeonghan went to wear the maid dress , he couldn’t find the woman who gave the dress so he give up on that , get off the bathroom and looked at himself in mirror . 

He look exactly like woman especially with his bob black hair . 

He bite his lips , run out there and spotted the maids from before , bowed innocently .  

“ Oh you must be new here ?! Today you’ll start cleaning around the second floor with us , first master seungcheol’s bedroom since he’s out now and seconds the gym room and sauna bath .” Cause all that stairs belong to Seungcheol , the only son of his family .” Jeonghan nodded there , he smiled to her and she handed him the broom . 

“ You must clean well cause master Seungcheol hates to see any dirt okay ?!” He nodded innocently , walked with her towards that young man’s bedroom , entered there to find himself in large fantasy bedroom , everything is just so perfect , Jeonghan felt small honestly , he’s looking around speechless . 

He never thought that he’ll be in such a fantasy place like this . 

He start to clean , the other maid are changing the sheet of the huge king sized bed , Jeonghan sweeping the floor while his eyes wondering around the huge room . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter