Morning with master 🌷🦋💕

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol looked at the younger sleeping peacefully on his king sized bed , have slept eventually as soon as he placed his head on the comfy pillow , Seungcheol can really tell that Jeonghan haven’t been able to sleep on a real bed for a while now and that fact makes him feel so sad and heart-broken . 

The way he told him to not leave him and that he likes him made the man taken back and lost in that begging eyes , Jeonghan felt so happy that he could finally have someone treating him this kindly , seeing him like human who needs care and attention . 

He wonder why Jeonghan ended up being homeless with his father ?!

He sighed , kept that thought away before he join the younger on bed and sleep along by his side . 

 

 

Next morning , Seungcheol woke up slowly before he sit up and rub his eyes , looked to his left side where Jeonghan still sleeping comfortably and hugging the pillow innocently . 

His heart Softened .

This is really so heart-breaking , look at how much he’s comfortable that he haven’t even woke up yet as it’s around 9:30 AM ?! 

He was forbidden from sleeping on bed all this time . 

His back must be hurting him so much because of the hard cold ground , also he saw his father sleeping on a sheet and leaving his son sleeping on such uncomfortable position while he’s freezing and in need for a warmth that protect his fragile slim body . 

 

He slowly start to stir , left cute whimpers before he rub his eyes , met the man’s eyes and he flinched . 

“ Good morning Jeonghan~.” 

it seems like Jeonghan didn’t want cheol to see his puffy face and eyes , not knowing that he looked fine to the man but for his messy bed hair , it made the man hold back his laughter seeing it sticking everywhere . 

“ M-morning ...” He rubbed his eyes off the sleep , bite his bottom lips . 

Were he sleeping next master cheol ?! his cheek became reddened .

” M-master , jeonghan wants b-the bathroom .” He said out , clutched on his crotch innocently , seungcheol looked to Jeonghan as he stood up . 

“ Go there ~.” He pointed to the wide bathroom Jeonghan bathed in yesterday telling him it’s fine knowing Jeonghan isn’t sure about using it again cause he wasn’t in place to use such a fantasy bathroom but the usual one for maid like him outside in the hallway . 

He wasn’t sure too why master allowed him to sleep in his own bedroom . 

If anyone noticed about that they will turns everything upside down for him but Jeonghan still have no clue about the bullying he’ll face from now on . 

He washed his face , brushed his teeth that he had on his backpack , forgot it on the man’s sink as he headed out .  

“ J-Jeonghan will go w-work .” He bite his lips , not sure about going outside but since he already wore the maid dress jeonghan bowed to the handsome man who stood up and walked over to him.

" Make sure no one sees you, don't mention that you slept here or that will cause a huge misunderstanding.." seungcheol said out gently, ruffled that hair with smile and jeonghan flushed innocently, avoided his eyes eventually.

His heart beat isn't stable when he's close to the man. 

He wonder why?!

Jeonghan nodded.

" J-jeonghan will be careful.. " he clutched on his backpack, went out after bowing to the man.

Cheol watched him going, went to get ready as well cause he have meeting that's held by his father.

Sighed there.

" So ing annoying , I don’t want to go ..”

 

 

🌷🦋💕

Jeonghan were helping the maids with dishes , wiping them dry bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter