Finding out 🌷💕💕

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it was the end of the job , Jeonghan gets out the mansion all alone because the other maids left early and some had a room inside the mansion but he didn’t had or doesn’t know about it , he walked in this chilly night , shivering as he looked around . 

His father told him that he’ll pick him up but he didn’t , he felt scared , gets out the gate with teary eyes. 

“ A-Appa ~.”

There’s no one . 

The street is empty . 

Shall he sleep here ?! 

He doesn’t know the way home from here . 

He’s cold , the street is scary . 

“ Appa~.”

He sniffled , wiping his tears . 

...

“ You’re crying again , are you scared to go home alone ?!”

Here comes the son of the royal family , Jeonghan turned to look and wiped his tears eventually , avoided the man’s eyes . 

“ J-Jeonghan doesn’t know how t-to go home .”

Seungcheol walked over and stood closer , pulled off his coat before wrapping it around the fragile slim body . 

“ Why don’t you just spend the night with other maids ?! There’s many room and if you want I could take one special room for you .” He winked with soft smile , looked at the younger’s cute reddened face . 

“ A-Appa’s alone ..” 

Seungcheol noticed that all the younger’s care were his father although he doesn’t seem to care about the younger . 

“ I’ll drive you back home if you want too ?!”

Jeonghan held into the coat feeling so cozy and warm , smiled through his tears to the man causing him to smile unconsciously while his heart skipping for some reason . 

He’s so beautiful ~

“ T-thank you so much ~.”

 

🌷🦋💕

Inside the car , Jeonghan were hugging his bag while feeling drowsy , seungcheol glancing to him every now and then while his heart softening . 

“ I wonder why his father doesn’t come to pick him up , it looks like he’s scared to go alone .” 

The man murmured to himself , stopped by the red light and glanced to Jeonghan melting there . 

“ I wonder if he have some illness ?!” 

He thought , because there’s no grown man around jeonghan’s age will act this childish and cry over something normal like this . 

Maybe he have some mental illness ?! 

He stopped by the younger’s house as he thought but between the two building he live as homeless . 

“ Jeonghan ~we reached .”

He shook him but he whined innocently , for him it looked like Jeonghan doesn’t sleep well especially today when he was so hungry . 

He looked so pale . 

“ Do you find the car comfortable ?!”

His heart softening , kept admiring the beauty before his eyes . 

Is it weird for him to think that this cutie is too beautiful for a man ?!

He reached over unconsciously , caressed his cheek gently . 

“ Shall I let you just sleep in here ?! But your father must be searching for you ?! Is that the house you liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter