A Surprise

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNG."

Yoongi groaned as he heard someone shouted. A second later, it was followed by the sound of someone barged into his bedroom. He was annoyed, s should know better than to disturb his sleep, especially on his day off.

"Urrgh, go away," he muttered, pulling the blanket to cover his face. 

It felt like he'd only fallen asleep 10 minutes ago. It was almost 5 a.m when he came back from hanging out at Jieun's place to his dorm. Well, technically it wasn't a dorm but a $7 million worth apartment that he shared with s, but who cares.

"Hyung, wake up," someone shook his body. He knew it immediately from his voice, it was Jungkook. 

He lay there, still with his eyes closed, contemplating whether to curse at Jungkook from waking him up from his precious sleep or force himself up as his levels of consciousness slowly increased due to the loud noise and Jungkook's constant shooking. Finally he threw back the covers and sat up on the bed, his blue pyjama creased and his hair in a frightful mess.

Yoongi still tried to adjust his vision. When he finally regained some of it, he noticed that it turned out that it wasn't only Jungkook who barged into his room, but also Taehyung. 

He glared at the two maknaes, "mwo?"

"Hyung, is that true that you're going to collaborate with IU sunbaenim?" Jungkook suddenly blurted out. 

The mentioned of Jieun's stage name sobered Yoongi in an instant. The image of his last night rendezvous came to his mind. 

He cleared his throat before speaking, his voice was still raspy from sleeping. 

"Yeah," he spoke. "Where did you heard about that anyway?"

"Sejin hyung told us," Taehyung answered. 

"How could you didn't tell us about something as important as that?" Jungkook huffed. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the maknae's childish behavior. But then, he'd probably do the same if one of s get to collaborate with his favorite artist and didn't tell him about it. 

"They just told me yesterday, and we didn't really see each other yesterday. So I forgot to mention it," Yoongi shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. 

Jungkook sat down on the edge of the bed, a frown on his face. 

"So, you're really going to have a collaboration with IU sunbaenim?"

"Uh-huh," Yoongi answered lazily. 

"Did you save a whole nation in your past life, hyung?" Jungkook scoffed. 

Taehyung giggled from beside him, "you literally living his dream, hyung."

"Shut up!" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's back, the later just groaned and rolled his eyes. 

"I've heard that you'll work together with her to produce and even featuring in the song?" Taehyung turned to Yoongi and asked.

"Yes," Yoongi yawned, seemed bored with the conversation. 

"How? I mean....just how?"

"Her company contacted our company first."

"Woah, even IU wanted to collaborate with you, hyung. You're really live up to your reputation as a genius producer."

Yoongi just waved his hand, to dismiss Taehyung's compliment. 

"Are you going to her company, or she'll come to ours?" Taehyung asked again. 

"Our company, from what I've heard."

"Woah, really?" Jungkook's face lit up in an instant. "IU sunbaenim will come to our company?"

"Yeah."

"I can't believe this," he shrieked in excitement. "Hyung, you have to introduce me to her later, okay?"

Yoongi quirked his brow, "just greet her normally when you see her, I'm sure you can do the introduction yourself."

"Hyung..." Jungkook whined, "I'll be too nervous to even look at her face, let alone introduce myself. I don't want to make a fool of myself."

Yoongi stared at him in amusement, "I thought after seven years, you'll finally man up."

"Funny, I said the same thing to him a few days ago," Taehyung smirked at the maknae. 

A traitorous blush crept on Jungkook's cheeks. 

"Honestly it's kinda funny that you were brave enough to mentioned her on television, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter