(These Feelings pt.1) [Sooshu & Yuyeon] Weird.

Office workers (?)

 

Shuhua laid in bed, clinging to a pillow.

It smelled kind of like Soojin, she thought mindlessly.

Stupid weird thoughts!’ Shuhua chided herself as she held the pillow tighter.

Shuhua currently had a weird feeling.

It was weird because it was unfamiliar to her.

She felt anxious and her stomach churned in a way that was only slightly uncomfortable.

She felt really warm too…

‘Am I sick?!’ The thought occurred to the girl suddenly, ‘Maybe it’s just a cold, but-’

“Agh-!” Shuhua groaned softly when a certain memory once again came to her mind.

Earlier that day Soojin had been working on a dance choreo, and there was one part where she dropped really lo-

‘Stupid, stupid thoughts!’ Shuhua buried her face in the pillow.

‘Go,’ She pulled back before butting her head against the pillow, ‘A-’ then again, ‘Way!!’ then again, then again, then again, then once more again and so on.

“Aish, why won’t these things leave my mind~!?!” Shuhua whined after minutes of struggling.

Tears began to escape her eyes from frustration,

‘Am I sick for real?? What is happening to me?!’

 

There was a soft knock at the partially open door, “Shushu,”

“Shushu?” Soojin repeated as she pushed the door all the way open.

Soojin chuckled softly as she saw the girl’s chest rise and fall beneath a bundle of blankets.

“Shushu,” She repeated as she gently moved some of the younger girl’s hair out of her face.

She sighed as the younger girl remained deep in sleep, “It’s time for dinner,”

“Why is she sleeping so early?” Soojin muttered to herself as she mindlessly caressed the younger’s face.

‘She looks so calm, and cute...She really is still just a kid,’ Soojin thought as a fond smile betrayed her on her face.

“Mm,” Shuhua groaned softly as she turned away from Soojin’s hand for a moment before lifting her chin up and nuzzling further into it.

“Hm,” Shuhua sighed contely with a smile on her face and Soojin couldn’t muffle her laugh at the younger’s unconsciously cute actions.

Soojin leaned down and whispered softly, “Shushu, wake up~ It’s time to eat,”

“Mm, Jinjin~? Is that you jagiya~?”

“Jjagiya?” Soojin whispers to herself questioningly.

“Mm, I’m tim-tire-tired unnie,” Shuhua says somewhat coherently with her eyes still closed as she was now holding onto the older girl’s arm with her own hands.

Soojin chuckled softly, “Don’t you want to eat?”

Shuhua stopped adjusting her sleeping position as her eyebrows furrowed slightly, “Your cooking Jinjin?”

Soojn chuckled again, “Yeah, and I cooked seaweed soup, just for you,”

“That’s nice unnie,” Shuhua smiled again as she rolled over onto her front while still holding Soojin’s arm hostage.

Soojin frowned slightly, “Are you not going to get up?”

“Mm, just like- 2 more minutes,” Shuhua muttered as she startled Soojin by pulling her arm down further so that she could cling to it.

“Shuhua, come on, get up!” Soojin tried to be stern but her naturally soft demeanor didn’t help her at all.

“Unnie, sleep you know here it’s no happy,” Shuhua muttered an incoherent jumble of words as she pulled lightly at the older girl’s arm.

“Shushu, it’s not time for sleep,” Soojin said, pulling back her arm a bit which made the younger girl frown.

“Unnie~ Sleeeep,” Shuhua said in a slightly raspy voice.

“Shu- Wha-” Soojin didn’t get to say anything before the younger girl suddenly yanked her down, causing her to fall onto the bed.

“Shushu, come on, it’s time to get up~!” Soojin said with annoyance as she tried to lift herself up.

“No,” Shuhua responded softly as she wrapped her legs, still covered by the blanket, around Soojin’s waist.

“Wha- Woah, woah, Ugh!” Soojin groaned softly when she felt back down, now however with the younger girl clinging onto her.

“Shu-!” Soojin was going to yell something, but the words escaped her as she saw the younger’s peaceful face.

“Wha...Why am I like this~?” Soojin muttered to herself as she lost all resolve to wake the younger girl up, “Seriously, she’s too cute, god, this is unfair-”

“Jinjin?” Shuhua asked softly, startling the older girl.

“Y-yes Shushu?” Soojin responded as she gently began caressing the younger girl’s hair.

“Love you~” Shuhua said with an uneven smirk like smile before she drifted back into slumber.

“I love you too Shushu,” Soojin whispered softly as she continued to the Taiwanese girl’s head.

Soojin smiled as she observed the younger girl’s unresponsive face and lightly kissed the girl’s nose, “I love you so much,” 

Shuhua sighed as she unconsciously snuggled closer to the older girl.

Soojin’s smile stayed as she pulled the blanket back over the younger girl, and then managed to escape her arm from the younger’s clutches to hold the opposite shoulder.

She bit her lip slightly as she felt the younger’s arms wrap around the back.

“God, I love you so much,” Soojin whispered as she buried her head in the crook of Shuhua’s neck.

There was a part of her that wanted to bite at the younger girl’s neck, but she controlled herself, knowing that was beyond her boundaries.

She sighed lightly as she turned her head away from the other girl, but still left it in the same spot. Before she knew it, she drifted to sleep as well.

 

“Oh, thanks!” Soyeon says as she catches the bottle of water Yuqi threw at her.

“Your welcome,” Yuqi says unenthusiastically as she takes a seat beside the shorter girl on the ground.

“Say, do you know what’s with the food in the kitchen?” Yuqi asks suddenly as she picks up her game controller from beside her.

“You mean like, where it’s supposed to be?” Soyeon responds simply as she swaps out one of her special items for another in settings.

“Wha- yeah no dur, I meant the soupy thing in the pot and the rice in the cooker,” Yuqi says with a hint of irritation as she readjusts her character settings after going away.

“Hm? I think Soo was cooking earlier, probably for Shuhua, is it still there?”

“Yeah, but it looks untouched,” Yuqi responds as she intently squints at the tv in front of them as she shuffles through skill combinations.

“Wait, untouched?” Soyeon stops her swapping as she turns towards the younger.

“Yeah, wait-” Yuqi stops as well as she turns towards Soyeon.

“$20 bucks says someone confessed,” Soyeon said quickly.

“Wha- , um, $10 says...they...just fell asleep!”

Soyeon tsks, “I swear if you actually won again,”

“Bro not even a win at this point, let’s see if they’re going to keep a 57 streak or not,” 

The two paused their game and carefully crept to the youngest’s room.

After not hearing anything for a few minutes they decided to enter through the open door.

“Ha, they’re asleep!” Yuqi whispered loudly to the shorter girl.

“Okay, but maybe someone still confessed,” Soyon responded in an actual mindful whisper.

“Hmm,” Yuqi scratched at her chin as she studied the two intently, “No lipstick smudges, and Shuhua’s clothes are just the normal amount of messy,”

Soyeon tsked softly, “You’re right, but still, I’m not paying you until morning alright?”

Yuqi raised her hands up, “I’m getting paid either way sis,”

Soyeon looked back at the two as she and Yuqi began to leave, “Please at least one of you confess in your sleep,”

“, it’s been almost a year, you really think it’s going to be tonight?”

“I don’t know, it’s going to happen eventually, and shh!” Soyeon shushed as she pushed Yuqi and herself out of the room, closing the door behind them.

‘Please let tonight or the coming morning be filled with gay epiphany!’ Soyeon crossed her fingers and tightly shut her eyes.

“Praying huh?” Yuqi scoffed, before eyeing the shorter’s serious expression.

Yuqi’s hands met each other in front of her as she speedily chanted a prayer in her head, as well as her wishes, “[Stuff I’m too lazy to translate], let this damn midget suddenly reciprocate my feelings!”

Soyeon opened her eyes when she heard the younger’s angry whispers, “Yah, don’t pray against me or we’ll just cancel each other out!”

“So what? I’m still going to take the level 5 healing skill,” Yuqi stuck her tongue out before dashing back to their room.

“Y-yah!! That’s mine! Don’t you dare puppy girl!!” Soyeon practically screamed as she chased after the Chinese girl.

Yuqi’s laughter could be heard through the house, followed by a slamming door.

“Yuqiah! Don’t! Please, come on! I know I screwed you over the last round- well, last few rounds, but it wasn’t on purpose!”

“Omo, what’s this~?” Yuqi said purposefully loud, “Transfer experience to partner? Wow, that’s a pretty looking button,”

“Yuqi, I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! I’ll give back your queen huntress bow and treeroken poisonous arrows! Just don’t do it!” Soyeon said as she continuously banged on the door.

Suddenly it opened and the short girl fell forward.

“Yah, did you think I actually would?” Yuqi laughed as she caught the older girl, “I’m not that mean Soyeonnie!”

“W-well, I did screw you over, probably more than a few times than a good friend would have,” Soyeon said quietly as she looked down.

“Nah, you’re just serious about winning. It’s fine,” Yuqi says with a wide grin as she pulled back from the shorter girl, “You still lose anyway,”

The blissful moment was broken, 

“Yah!” Soyeon yelled as Yuqi laughed hysterically, “Just because you have more wins doesn’t mean I lose!”

“Uh huh, sure loser,” Yuqi taunts with a smirk as she sits down with her controller.

“Whatever, I’ll show you, get ready to have your beat!” Soyeon snarks as she picks up her own controller and plops down.

“You’re on,” Yuqi smirks again before turning back towards the screen with a serious expression.

 

---------------------------------------------

---------------------

Yeah, so I decided, frick shame, I'm going to write m ! 

But bro, I can't write without a plot. It just doesn't make sense to me other wise.

It took too long to write this much and I didn't even get to anywhere close to when the comes

I'm just... not meant for it I guess. Anyway, I have plans for this AU, don't know what will happen to it though cause I might forget the drafts in my head.

Maybe an actually m chapter if I can sit myself down long enough, but can't promise anything. 

Love y'all

Stay strong,

and don't forget to take care of yourselves and those you care about <3