Short 4: (Gfriend) Put it down, Hwang!

Office workers (?)

Fixed SinB's name; I second guessed myself because my brain thought, 'No, it's not Tiffany's family name, is it? Hmm, must be Yuri's then...right?'. Bro. You were right the first time. 😔

Anyway, enjoy 😘

 

“Yah! The child! There’s a child here!!” SinB yells as she covers Eunha’s eyes.

“Child?! I’m older than you!” Eunha smacks at the arms in front of her eyes.

“You’re a child,” Sowon comments beside her, physically looking down.

“Yah! This is bullying!” Eunha says loudly.

Yuju, Eumji, Yerin and SinB laugh while Sowon has a pleased smile.

“Child,” The oldest whispers just loud enough for Eunha to hear right beside her.

‘Child my !’ Eunha thinks as she huffs and takes a bite(Yes a bite, ice cream tastes better chewed) of her ice cream from the cone.

SinB laughs as Eunha’s cheeks puff out, “Adult my !”

Eunha tsks as she looks around for something to throw.

“Wha- Hey!” Sowon says as her spoon is pulled out of and thrown at the maknae, “I was using that!”

“You can get another,” Eunha taunts simply as she at her ice cream cone.

“Hey- Hey, no! Put it- Put it down, Hwang!” Yerin says as she struggles with the youngest who’s holding a glass soda bottle in her right hand.

“She started it!” SinB says as she tries to weave her arms out of the older’s hold.

“You are fighting with a child!” Yerin says loudly.

“And I’m not about to lose to one!” SinB responds as she manages to raise her right hand back to throw the bottle even with the other girl’s grip holding her back.

“I’m not a child Yerin-!” Eunha responds as she slams her free hand down on the table with force as she stands up, 

“Ow-!” She whimpers softly when her stomach hits the sharp edge of the table since there wasn’t space to sit up from the booth seats.

SinB lowers the bottle as Sowon glares at the two across the table, “Don’t provoke her!”

“She provoked me!” SinB responds firmly.

“You called me a child!” Eunha responded in a weak voice as she sat down with a hand over her abs. 

“Cause you are!”

“Eunha, you are arguing with a child,” Sowon said as she put a hand over the shortest’s shoulder.

“Wha- She’s the kid!”

“No you are,” Sowon said plainly but still stuck out her tongue as a taunt.

“Oi!” (Basically the famous ‘Yah!’) 

“Oi? You want to fight Hwang?" Sowon’s eyes are cold as a small smirk etches on her face.

“N-no,” SinB shuts up quickly.

‘Wait, why did I do that? I could totally take that big twig in a fight!’ SinB thinks, “Sow- WH?!”

The youngest looks to her side and sees a chuckling Yerin as she her ice cream like she didn’t just stuff a napkin in the maknae’s mouth. 

‘This bi-’

Yuju notices it as she *chews* her ice creams, “Oh, looks good!” she gives a thumbs up.

‘W-what? What is wrong with her?’ Even SinB can’t comprehend what was going through Yuju’s mind when she said that.

SinB falls silent as she stares at Yuju with a blank, but still somewhat judgemental look and the table falls into a temporary era of peace.

 

---------------------

Not really any ships here, but I started writing from the last Seulrene short and didn't feel like stopping.

Maybe more updates because I just keep writing today to avoid school work~

Love you<3 

 

Edit; Still luv ya ;)