Short 5: (Yuyeon) Ah- Ah, Ah-

Office workers (?)

Supernatural AU ✌️✌️

Werewolf Yuqi, and Witch Soyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soyeon was taking off her shoes as the front door closed behind her when she felt a certain feeling,

“Ah- Ah-” Soyeon hid her face in the sleeve of her sweater to muffle her sneeze,

“Yah! Wooqiah!! Stop transforming inside the house!”

“Babe, you know it’s hard to maintain this form all the time!” Yuqi calls back from another room.

“Why couldn’t you be a poodle mix?!” Soyeon yells back.

“Wha- A poodle?! Did you just compare me to those tight mongrels?!”

“So what if I did?!” 

“T-the disrespect! Is this how you’re supposed to treat your beautiful girlfriend?!” 

“Hm? I have a beautiful girlfriend? Really?! I didn’t know I was cheating on you!!”

Soyeon can hear a loud scoff from the other room, “!!”

Within flash, the supernatural girl was in front of her and pushed her onto the ground,

“I’m beautiful !” The chinese girl huffed in her face.

“No~ You’re cute~” Soyeon says playfully as she raises a hand and scratches behind Yuqi’s ear.

“I- I’m,” The younger girl’s annoyance visibly faded and a blissful smile took over her face, “Yeah~ I’m so cute~”

Soyeon tsks softly, but couldn’t get herself to move the younger girl because she honestly really enjoyed seeing the other girl happy.

 

“Ah-” Soyeon stopped breathing as she covered her face with one of her hands.

“Are you okay unnie?” Shuhua asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Y-yeah, just needed to stretch,” Soyeon says awkwardly as she pulls one of her arms behind her head.

Shuhua’s eyebrow stayed raised as eyed the older up and down, “Uh huh…”

“W-what?” Soyeon says defensively, pulling her arms back down.

Shuhua sighs, “Nothing unnie~”

“Ah-” Soyeon suddenly turned around and once again froze.

She turned back around and saw Shuhua sitting on the ground, once again with a raised eyebrow.

“Unnie,” She started slowly.

“W-what Shu?” Soyeon cleared as she relaxed into the couch.

“Are you…” Shuhua was leading slowly on purpose as an amused grin overtook her face, “Allergic to dogs?”

“W-what? N-no,” Soyeon said stiffly.

“Then why do you keep getting so mad at Woogi for going little wolfy?”

“N-no reason,”

Shuhua’s smirk unnerved the witch, “What are you-”

A soft gasp escaped Soyeon’s lips when the hunter was suddenly directly in front of her with her fingers pinched on something that Soyeon knew could only be a wolf hair.

‘Don’t breathe, don’t breathe-’

“Ugh-!” The younger girl hit below her right ribs and knocked the breath out of her lungs.

“Ah- Achew!” A tiny little sneeze came out.

“Soyeonnie you, Oh my god,” Shuhua laughed loudly as she pulled back, “That’s why you don’t want to sneeze!”

“Y-ya!” Soyeon mumbles as she slaps away Shuhua’s hand that was still holding the hair.

“Soyeonnie have you-” Minnie’s high pitched voice stilled when she entered the living room, “U-uh, um, Sorry, I didn’t see anything-”

“Minnie unnie! Listen to Soyeon unnie’s sneeze!” Shuhua said on excitedly while still laughing as she's innocently sitting on Soyeon's lap.

“W-what?” Minnie responds with a tilted head.

 

“Hey, wait!” Soyeon exclaims in a whistle voice.

“Um, what’s going on…?” Yuqi says as the front door shuts itself behind her.

Within a flash Minnie was a step away and Shuhua jumped behind the sofa and away from Soyeon.

“N-nothing,” Soyeon says nervously.

“Are...are you guys having a ?” Yuqi asks bluntly in return.

“What?!” Minnie and Shuhua scream.

“I’d never do anything with anyone except my beloved Jinjin!!” Shuhua declared loudly with a hand over her chest.

“Miyeon unnie is my only love!!” Minnie followed.

“O-oh, wait, so what did I just walk in on?” Yuqi asks as she drops the groceries in her arms carefully onto the ground to take off her shoes.

“Just-” Shuhua started speaking, but suddenly moving to the side faster than the wolf’s eyes could see as a butterfly knife hit the ground where she had just been standing, “It’s nothing,”

“O..kay?” Yuqi says unsurely as she picks up the groceries once again, “Babe can you help me?”

“Yeah, I got it,” The shortest stood up and the butterfly knife of the ground flew onto one of the hooks of her belt.

 

“Achoo!” Soyeon lets out a high pitched sneeze.

Yuqi stiffly pauses her video game and turns around, “Was that you Soyeonnnie?”

“W-what? No, it was the fan,” Soyeon clears as she leans back on the sofa, trying to look tough.

“I think it was you though…” Yuqi says with a familiar glint in her eyes as she sets down her controller.

“No- No, it wasn’t,” Soyeon started off in a high pitched voice and purposefully pushed her voice unnaturally low to compensate. 

“Mhmm, sure,” Yuqi narrows her eyes as a teasing smile itches at the end of her lips, “So it won’t happen again if I do this!” she said as she swiftly waved her arm and blew up dust and hair from the ground.

“Wha- How did you- Ah- Ahchew!”

Soyeon was paralyzed in place with a hand over .

“Woah, Shuhua actually wasn’t lying,” Yuqi murmured softly.

‘Damn you, Yeh Shuhua!’ Soyeon mentally cursed.

“Babe~” Yuqi whined softly, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It- It didn’t used to be a- Ahchew! A pro-problem,” Soyeon said softly from behind her arm, embarrassed.

“What is that!?” Yuqi laughs loudly.

“W-what is what?!” Soyeon responds back in a voice higher than she would’ve like to.

“Ai! My baby is so cute~” Yuqi coos as she stands up walks over the the older, “Look at this little thing~”

“I’m not that little!”

Yuqi smirks puts one of her knees on the sofa and leans forward, “You’re pretty small babe,”

“Optical illusion! Besides Shuhua told me you’re really small for a wolf too!”

Yuqi sighed as she pouted playfully, “It’s not good to lie babe,”

“Wha-” Soyeon was cut off by soft lips capturing her own before she could say anything else.

Yuqi was about to say something when she pulled back, but before she could,

“Ah- Achew!”

“Ai~ You’re so cute, you know,” Yuqi says before tightly gripping the older girl in a hug.

‘I’m not cute!’ Soyeon screams internally, but stays  mute as she enjoys the hug.

“What game were you playing?” Soyeon asks as she uses her magic to carry the game controller over to her.

“Team fortress 2,” Yuqi answers boredly, “It’s really annoying! Everyone’s so bad~”

“Wha- you’re playing on the unranked servers! Of course they are, idiot!” Soyeon laughs as she flips to settings.

“Mm, whatever, I want to play a different game,”

“Hm? Which one?” Soyeon asks as she signs out of TF2.

“A more..” Yuqi whispers the rest into Soyeon’s ear.

“That sounds fun,” She smirks as she turns towards her girlfriend.

“I know right~” She chuckles before leaning in to kiss the older.

.

.

.

And that’s it folks ;)

 

-----------------------

So I'm writing a (G)I-dle Supernatural fanfiction right now if you couldn't tell.

It was supposed to be a silly one shot, and then it just more complex, and then more complex, and now I have the outlines for about 5 chapters of 3k+ words..Ha ha...

God, I really don't know what I'm going to do with it. Anyway, last post for today cause my homework is super Super late now. Yay lmao I'm crying :')