BKP Short 1: (Sooshu) I want you!

Office workers (?)

<3

 

 

 

 

 

“U-unnie,” Shuhua choked on her tears.

Soojin halted her actions across the room.

“Shushu,” She said quietly as she turned around.

Shuhua hated the way it sounded. 

Soojin had been crying, 

and 

Soojin was packing her bags.

“U-unnie, W-why?” 

Soojin opened but no words came out.

She turned back around and set the shirt in her hand down on the bed in front of her.

“Di- Did I do something?”

Soojin tightly shut her eyes as she felt tears stinging at her eyes, “No, n-no Shushu, you didn’t,”

“Then..Where- where are you going?”

“I- I know you haven’t felt it Shuhua, but…” Soojin released a shaky breath, “We- we’re not…”

Soojin sighed as she gathered up the courage and turned around, “You’re growing up Shushu, You- you have a lot of the world to discover, and I know, even if you don’t yet, yo-you’re going to want more than me,”

Soojin harshly wiped a tear she could feel escape one of her eyes, “This- us, it’s going to hold you back Shushu, I can’t do that to you. I see you when we go out, you should be exploring, you were under your family’s control for so long, and now- Now, the world is open to you, but it’s not because- because I’m here,”

“I don’t want to explore the world without you unnie!!” Shuhua said loudly, trying to make her words audible over her sobs, “You unnie, you’re why I ever wanted to leave home! I never would have left if I didn’t fall in love with you!”

“I know, but you love it don’t you? I know you do! I still see the way you smile when you put on a pair of jeans!” Soojin’s voice was filled with tremor as she slowly walked closer to the younger girl at the door, “This freedom is what you always wanted, and you would’ve broken free eventually and you have! But I’ve seen the way you hesitate to leave parties, or when you stop talking to people even though you didn’t want to,

“Shushu,” Soojin spoke softly as she took the younger girl’s hands in her own, “I know you don’t want this, but if I just let you hold yourself back like this, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself,”

“Don’t go, unnie,” Shuhua spoke softly as tears cascaded from her eyes.

“Jjagiya,” Soojin whispered softly as she wiped the girls tears, “This isn’t goodbye, okay?”

“But- but you’re leaving!” Shuhua set her hand over the older girl’s holding her face.

“I am, and I wish I didn’t have to, but Baobei,” Soojin’s tears dripped down her face in multitude, “there’s so much of this world, and eventually you were going to get tired and this- I couldn’t take going through something like that again Shushu, I couldn’t ruin what we have with that. I know you might hate me for this Baobei, but you are still so young, and you’re going to become someone amazing, even more than you are now, and I just-”

“Unnie,” Shuhua raises her free hand to hold the side of the older girl’s face, “I can learn unnie, I don’t have to do things with other people-”

“No, no Shushu,” Soojin’s voice was hoarse from crying as she moved to put her forehead against the younger girl’s, “You have so much to learn about yourself, and we can’t stay the same,”

“But unnie.. I don’t want it to change, I- I want you!” The younger’s voice cracked from emotion as her hand fell and squeezed the base of the older girl's neck.

“Shh, I know Shushu, but someday, you’re going to think back to this, and you’ll realize, I’m not this person you think I am, I’m just a human,” Soojin shut her eyes as Shuhua’s hands gripped tighter.

“Soojin unnie-....”

Soojin waited for the other girl to speak, but no words came from the younger,

“If you ever need someone, I’ll be there, just- just not like thi-..like that, okay?”

“N-no, you can’t..” The older girl opened her eyes and met Shuhua’s desperate ones, “You don’t have to go unnie,”

Soojin ran her thumb once more under Shuhua’s eyes as they closed from excessive tears, 

“I’m sorry Shuhua, but you’ll thank me for this someday,” Soojin whispered softly as she placed a gentle peck on the younger girl’s nose.

The older girl pulled away and quickly threw the remaining clothes on the bed haphazardly into the suitcase that sat open on top.

She zipped it up wordlessly and turned around, walking past the petrified Taiwanese girl in the doorway.

She stopped halfway through her second step out the door and turned back, “I love you Shushu,”

Shuhua felt a pair of soft lips against her cheek before everything went numb.

“Live your life how you want, don’t forget that please,”

 

-----------------------------------

 

So, uh, 

yeah, guess I can do break up fics :P

I was listening to Capaldi's song 'Before You Go' and thought of an AU of a slow and painful Sooshu break up, but you know, my heart can't take that, so you got this.

Here you go! 

(and just so it's out there, I don't feel very comfortable writing M chapters for real; I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably be damn good at it with my mind, but these are also real people so I don't know how I feel about that stuff leaving my head...)

Love you~ (and sorry people looking for )