Short 1: No one came out (Sooshu)

Office workers (?)

 

 

“Jinjin~!!” Shuhua calls as she comes almost seemingly out of thin air and runs to wrap her arms around Soojin.

“Hey-Yah!” Soojin whisper yells as she tries to push Shuhua away, “What are you doing?!”

“Aw~w” Shuhua taunts, “Is it wrong to hug, my love?”

Soojin’s eyebrows furrowed, “I- Why are you doing it in public?!”

Shuhua puffed her cheeks, “Come on, there’s barely even anyone here!”

Soojin was trying to be mad, but it was to fight the urge to smile when she looked at Shuhua.

She pouted to hide the grin forming on her face and looked away as she put her arm over Shuhua’s shoulder and pulled her closer, “Really…”

Shuhua let her smile widen till it was hanging off the ends of her ears(What a weird phrase, now that I think about it. Kinda creepy or just gross, and so is ear to ear.) as she tightened her grip around Soojin’s waste, “Dear…” She mutters warmly as she closes her eyes.

Soojin smiled warmly as she dropped her arm to rest on the other girl’s waist, “What am I going to do with you?”

 

Miyeon was walking down the hallway, carrying the files for the newest project they’d been assigned when she passed the lounge.

“Eh?!” Rang out in the lounge causing Soojin to look up instantly while Shuhua recognized the voice and didn’t bother to turn her head as she buried her head into Soojin’s shoulder.

A few of the other workers were looking at her curiously and Miyeon shot her hand up to cover as she still couldn’t take her eyes off the couple.

“What are you guys doing?!” Miyeon came closer and whispered.

Shuhua groaned, “I’m hugging my honey, why?”

“I- Well, I just didn’t expect you guys to be so...open about it…” Miyeon said carefully as her eyes flickered between them, “I can’t believe you came out…”

Soojin furrowed her brows, “No one came out.”

“Huh? Then why-?”

“Yah, friend’s can’t hug? Shuhua always used to do this before anyway…” Soojin said, a bit annoyed as she looked away.

“Aii~” Miyeon sighed disappointedly, but then gave a smile, “You two, really...So cute~”

She chose to let them continue to wherever this was going.

“Yah! Unnie, we’re taken!” Shuhua said a bit loudly.

The older girls’ eyes widened , and Soojin was looking around to see a few coworkers turning away from them, trying not to be caught eavesdropping while Miyeon had a dopey smile forming on her face, “Mmhmm…”

Shuhua was slightly glaring with a slightly confused expression as she saw Miyeon looking like she was about to cry, “U-unnie, wh-what’s wrong?”

“I can’t take it, too cute!!” Miyeon yelled as she ran out of the room.

Shuhua looked towards Soojin for an explanation, but was met with Soojin’s slightly concerned looking face.

“Jinjin?”

Soojin shook her head and smiled, “It’s nothing. Miyeonnie is weird.”

Shuhua scoffed, “I know, right?” and leaned back into Soojin, who did the same.