Ojik Geudaemaneul Saranghae

Met you at the right time

It was busy hospital times again with season 2 filming.

Yeonseok and Hyunbeen were going to have their lunch together in their busy schedules when Jo Jungsuk and Kim Daemyung joined them. Jungsuk really enjoyed hanging out with the younger ones and he was busy talking about his son when Yeonseok slipped his hand under the table to nudge her slightly and offered his hand. She acted like she was setting her doctor’s coat and quietly took his mischievous invitation for public hand holding.

Her tiny hand fit perfectly in his when he held it under the table secretly. She smiled so subtly that even her dimple didn’t appear. When Jungsuk asked her something, he pressed her hand tighter and she stammered while answering.

Jo Jungsuk, who sat across the table looked suspiciously at the both of them and said, “Are you two dating?”

Yeonseok choked on the sausage piece he was eating and Hyunbeen hiccupped with filled with food.

“Cut,” shouted the PD nim.

Yeonseok pulled their hands above the table and said, “Yes, we’re dating.”

Hyunbeen hit his arm playfully, unable to laugh and chew at the same time. He was just kidding but he really wished he wasn’t.

 

Though the filming has started, it was harder for them to meet often because there were not many scenes of them together. Yeonseok worked diligently on filming while patiently waiting for another skinship scene with her. He thought that WinterGarden’s relationship was very endearing. They were very busy all day but find time to steal glances once in a while or sometimes sneak into his office for a quick recharge hug. They were dating secretly, although Ikjun caught on because he knows both Gyeoul and Jeongwon inside out. He was waiting for the scene where Junwan finds out about them – because Junwan catches them making out in their shared office. Making out – yes, Yeonseok really looked forward to the filming.

Before filming the make out scene, PD nim asked them to get comfortable with each other so they went to Jeongwon’s office – the place where they first kissed. They were already pretty comfortable with each other and didn’t need any warm up but Yeonseok didn’t want to lose the chance of being alone with her.

He stood at his desk and she stood in front of him, the distance getting lesser than the last time they did a scene like this. She was in her scrubs, hair down, looking seriously through the script, avoiding looking at him. This is not like her, he thought.

He hopped on the table and looked at her, tilting his head slightly. “Are you nervous?” he asked her. She looked up at him, like she just realized he was there. “Come here,” he said extending his hand, smiling gently.

She took a deep breath, pulled out the rubber band from her wrist to tie her hair up while he waited with his hand still stretched out for her. She slowly walked towards him and took his hand. He caught her other hand as well and put them over his shoulders, pulling her closer in the process. He tried to straighten a few messy hair strands on her face while she looked straight at him with cute, big eyes.

“Are you fine?” he asked her in his gentle voice.

She nodded.

“Is there anything that’s bothering you? You look a little nervous, Been-ah.”

She shook her head, “I’m fine. It’ just that… I’m thinking about how far we should go.” He laughed. She was too cute.

He cupped her face with his big hands and said, “I’ll take care of that. I already discussed with the PD nim. You just tell me if you’re uncomfortable. Okay?”

“Okay,” she said, nodding. He really thought he was imagining things when she came closer and whispered in his ear, “Lead me, Mr. Kiss Master.”

Yeonseok bit his lip to stop himself from screaming. His ears turned red, his heart raced and he panicked. Does she even realize what that kind of suggestion made him feel? God, this girl would be the death of me.

She laughed like she didn’t just try to kill him with her words. When she finally looked at his face, her smile slowly turned into a confused expression. Yeonseok wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. She gasped and stared into his eyes.

Yeonseok eyed her lips for a short while before moving his lips closer to hers. “This is okay, right?” he asked and she nodded. He moved slowly towards her ear and said, “This?” She hummed an approval. Then he slowly went down to her neck leaving a trail of short pecks and said, “And this?” He could feel her arms tightening around his neck.

“Yes,” she breathed.

He sat back straight to see her face, shook her a little by her shoulders and said, “Alright then. We’re good. Don’t be nervous.”

They could hear people outside the office and Hyunbeen moved away from him. Yeonseok suddenly wondered if what he did got her worked up. Was she blushing? Did her heart race too like his did? He couldn’t read anything from her blank face.

To be honest, even the staff were excited to film WinterGarden first kiss scene of season 2 and everyone cheered for them. Kyungho, who was going to break into the office also came to greet and cheer for them. She laughed awkwardly with them saying she was excited too. Yeonseok told them not to put pressure on her and they made a few teasing sounds. He laughed to himself.

She went back into his arms for the actual filming and the staff cheered teasingly. They all burst out laughing.

Yeonseok pulled her close and said, “Just look at me, Hyunbeen-ah. It’s just the two of here. Okay?”

She looked into his eyes and he could see it there. For the first time, it felt like she opened her heart, put her feelings out for him to see. And he saw it. She wanted him too.

“Action.”

Yeonseok cupped her face with his big hands and finally kissed her lips. She wants me too. He was too immersed in his thoughts and the sensation of the kiss. The sounds of their breath and their messy wet kiss filled the room. His hands went down to her waist to pull her closer while he slightly her lower lip with his tongue. Hyunbeen gasped, but opened a little more to let his tongue in. He devoured for a while before moving down to her neck. Hyunbeen gripped his shirt tight at his waist and tilted her head to the side so he could freely kiss her neck. Yeonseok placed wet open mouth kisses on her neck. He could feel her breath on his ear and his mind was getting fogged up. She wants me too. She hissed suddenly and whispered, “oppa,” in his ear when Jung Kyungho, the man of the night comes barging in through the door, jumps back startled at the sight of two hungry people eating each other in his office.

A startled Hyunbeen pushes Yeonseok and turns back to greet the CS professor.

“Yes,” says Kyungho meekly, still trying to process what he had just witnessed.

“Cut.”

Yeonseok looks at Hyunbeen who was standing with a hand on her neck. “What happened?” he asked her.

She just stood blinking at him for a while before shaking her head.

Yeonseok panicked. He walked to her, shielded her from everyone and took her hand off her neck. And there he saw it. His sin. Tiny but glowing prominently on her fair skin. A love bite.

He just wanted to disappear from the face of the earth. God, please kill me.