ID Card

PC Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What's that, Kkura?" Eunbi asked Sakura who has been staring at the ID card for a while.

 

"Unnie, looks like someone from your department left her ID card here." Sakura handed over the card to Eunbi.

 

As soon as Eunbi saw the card, she started laughing out of nowhere.

 

"Lee Chaeyeon, that idiot! Hahaha! First, she broke her laptop and now she lost her ID card. It's a good thing you're the one who found it Kkura!"

 

"You know her unnie?" Sakura asked plainly while hiding her curiosity.

 

"Of course I do! Everyone in the Dance department knows Lee Chaeyeon. She's like one of the best dancers in our university." 

 

"I've heard of her but I didn't know you were close. You haven't introduced us with each other and I've never seen you two hang out before." Sakura appeared sulky while trying to fake a pout in front of Eunbi.

 

"Pfft. Stop with the fake pout, will you. If it's not for your introverted , I would've introduced you to all my friends already." Eunbi glared at Sakura who's currently mocking her.

 

"I'm not the one who runs straight to the PC bang after classes. I can't even hang out with you outside school." Eunbi added.

 

"Unnie, that's just how it is. I'm an up and coming gaming youtuber! My schedule is full of streaming and game reviews. If I could only drop out of school, I'd do it now." Sakura bragged nonchalantly while Eunbi scoffs at her remarks.

 

" to be you, huh?" Eunbi retorted.

 

"Anyway, you know I gotta take care of the PC bang. I can't just leave it to Yujin or my mom would kill me!" Sakura got chills at the thought of Yujin looking after the PC bang by herself.

 

"Isn't Yujin a high schooler now? She can look after it just fine. I mean, everything is automated now rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter