A PC Bang?!

PC Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BAAM!” a loud sound echoed inside Chaeyeon’s dorm room in the middle of the night.

 

“! MY LAPTOP!!!”

 

Chaeyeon, who had fallen asleep at her study table immediately stood up and saw her laptop lying face down on the floor. Just a few hours ago, she was cramming for her upcoming midterms. Now, a dreadful scene woke her up.

 

She kneeled on the floor trying to carefully pick up her now overbent laptop. She heard a knock on the door with a familiar voice calling out to her.

 

“Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! What was that? Are you alive?”

 

Holding her precious laptop, Chaeyeon slowly opened the door revealing Yena’s puzzled face.

 

“OH MY GADNIS…”

 

Chaeyeon’s closest friend and college buddy - Yena, went and grabbed the laptop out of her hand. She carefully placed the laptop on the table and went and hugged Chaeyeon.

 

“There there, buddy. Looks like we won’t be seeing each other during the break. Don’t worry, I’ll enjoy the beach for you and bring you lots of seafood.”

 

Chaeyeon pushed Yena back and slapped her arm.

 

“Hey! Are you really my friend? I just broke my precious laptop and you’re ditching me??”

 

“I mean, judging by the way you sleep this was probably bound to happen..” Yena mumbled to herself.

 

“What did you say you duck?!” Yena’s face was met with a flying pillow. 

 

“What do I do now?! I can’t study without my laptop, all my notes are in there..plus it’s not like I can just get and buy a new one!” 


 

===

 

The next morning..

 

With four days left until the midterms, Chaeyeon has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter