Nervous

PC Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The overwhelming sound of keyboard taps and mouse clicks welcomed Chaeyeon who’s still in a bit of shock after realizing she’s inside a PC bang. 

 

“Gosh! What are the odds?” 

 

She wanted to laugh at this funny situation. Just earlier, she strongly declined Yena’s suggestion to study in a PC bang. It’s like the universe is telling her to follow what Yena said so she can study for her midterms. 

 

Chaeyeon walked further inside to look for a place to sit. Since she won’t be using a PC she thought of going to the counter instead. 

 

“Kyaaaaaaa!” 

 

Chaeyeon turned her head to the direction of the scream she just heard.

 

“Gah! I need Yena and Kang-chan on the team. Where are they anyway?” Sakura took off her headphones and stood up from her cube. She looked at her phone and hurriedly left to find Chaeyeon.

 

As she tiptoed to look around, she saw a person waiting on the counter. She felt a bit nervous but immediately went there to welcome her.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon-ssi?” The short haired girl asked.

 

“Oh you must be Sakura?” Chaeyeon smiled as she put her hand forward.

 

“Yes. Sorry to keep you waiting.” Sakura said as she bowed and shook Chaeyeon’s hand. 

 

“Oh don’t worry about it! I should be thankful that you found my ID!” 

 

“Oh right, let me just get your ID from my bag.” Sakura quickly went behind the counter and pulled out Chaeyeon’s ID from her bag.

 

“Here you go.” Sakura said as she gave the ID with both hands. 

 

Chaeyeon grabbed the ID and confirmed that it’s hers.

 

“Thank you so much, Sakura-ssi!” Chaeyeon said as she bowed multiple times.

 

“Ahh don’t bow too much! I didn’t really do anything. I just found it and kept it in my bag.” Sakura said shyly.

 

“CHAEYEON-AH!” 

 

The eerily familiar voice m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter