1 New Message

PC Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"LEE CHAEYEON YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!"

 

Chaeyeon, who's now in the lecture hall, screamed internally while trying to find her ID card.

 

"Where the hell is my ID card?!! Have I been cursed??"

 

She tried to trace back her memory from the last time she saw her ID.   

 

"I'm pretty sure I left the dorm with my ID. I attended my first class. Got lunch and iced americano with Yena. Sat near the school garden..."

 

"That's it! I must've left it at the table!"

 

She remembered when she hurriedly grabbed her stuff after being embarassed. She must've dropped it then.

 

"God, I hope it's still there."

 

Chaeyeon decided to worry about it later so she can focus on her lecture. 

 

===

 

It's now past 3pm and her class just ended. Chaeyeon darted out of the hallways back to the garden seats to look for her ID.

 

"It's not here dammit!" 

 

*1 New Message*

 

Chaeyeon grabbed her phone to check the notification.

 

"Hi. Is this Lee Chaeyeon's number?

I have your ID with me. I found it under the garden seats.

Sorry but I can’t bring it to you today. I have my part time job right now. I can hand it to you tomorrow morning or you can pick it up now at Maru House where I work. Is that okay?"

 

"Oh thank god! Someone found my ID!" Chaeyeon sighed out of relief.

 

"Wait. But how do they know my number?"

 

Chaeyeon suddenly became suspicious. Someone might be pranking her right now, she thinks. She looked around to see if there's something weird around her. She quickly dismissed the thought after finding none.

 

"Hi, yes this is Lee Chaeyeon. Thanks for keeping my ID and reaching out! 

Sure, I can just drop by and pick it up there! I'll contact you again once I arrive. Thanks again! :)" 

 

"If this is a prank I swear to god. Wait - I should probably ask for their name." Chaeyeon said as she sends her response.


"Sorry I forgot to ask for your name." Chaeyeon followed up.

 

*1 New Message*

 

"Alright, got it. Sorry for having you pick it up."

"It's Miyawaki Sakura :)"

 

"Okay this seems legit. I need to find where Maru House is. Is this a cafe?" Chaeyeon thought as she starts walking.

 

===

 

"Hi! Welcome to Ized Coffee!" Eunbi greeted the familiar customers who arrived. "Oh hey Yena!"

 

"Hi Eunbi unnie!" Yena waves back at Eunbi when she remembered she needed to do something.

 

"Wait, I need to call Chaeyeon. Just get me the same one as yours Kwangbae, I'll pay you later." Yena told her friend Hyewon as she went outside to call Chaeyeon.

 

"Chaewon-ah, I'll take over the register. You should go and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter