First Meeting

PC Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Sorry for the long wait! 🥺

I got a new job a few months back and just been so busy...🥲🥲🥲

Still not sure how often I can update, but here's a little christmas gift! 😊

 

 

*********

 

 

“Kkura unnie! The game’s gonna start anytime now!” Sakura came back to her senses as she heard Yena.  

 

“I’ll be there in a sec!”

 

The three proceeded with their practice game. With Kkura’s lead and their team’s great synergy, they’re able to score a few wins. 

 

As they ended their session, the three headed over to the snack bar to grab some food. 

 

“Have you guys reviewed for your midterms?” Sakura asked her two juniors who seemed relaxed given the coming exams.

 

“I’ve been solving random math problems in our workbook the whole week.” Hyewon replied.

 

“Hey, you should solve questions that will come out on the tests. Don’t just answer randomly!” Yena scolds Hyewon who’s munching on the cheese hotdog she ordered.

 

“How ‘bout you Yena?” Sakura asked. 

 

“I copied my friends’ notes unnie. I read them when I can.” Yena proudly replied while puffing her chest.

 

“Ah. Good good. I hope you pass your exams.” Sakura said with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Unnie! I’m studying for real!” Yena replied with her pouting face.

 

“Also, today’s our last practice game before the midterms. I’m gonna study real hard starting tomorrow!” She added.

 

“You better study.” Hyewon patted Yena’s head.

 

The two finished their snacks and decided to head home. They bid goodbyes to their unnie.

 


 

Sakura has known Yena and Hyewon since they entered the university. They were freshmen and she was a sophomore when they first met.

 

The two became regulars at Maru House and she eventually invited them to play some matches with her. With their difference in schedules, she only gets to meet them when they play together and never really hangs out with them outside.

 

Sakura remembered when Yena started talking about Chaeyeon. It was after the school festival last year and she was bragging nonstop about Chaeyeon’s dance performance and how she was the one who suggested some of the gestures the dancer did. 

 

“So her name is Chaeyeon..” Sakura thought to herself as she found out her name. It was not the first time she’d seen the dancer.

 

Weeks before the festival last year, Chaeyeon spent most of her nights practicing for the performance. As a perfectionist when it comes to her craft, she set a goal for herself to not go home until she’s satisfied. She ends her practices right until 4 in the morning at the dance studio.

 

A few nights in with her practice sessions, Chaeyeon rehearsed a little longer than usual since it’s a Friday. It was already 5am the next day and the sun was almost up. The red head ran over to her phone to check the time.

 

“Crap, I need to go home! The seniors are gonna start their practice soon!!” Chaeyeon quickly packed her stuff and headed out.

 

As she was walking back to their dorm, her stomach started to grumble. She failed to remember what food she had in her fridge and decided to stop by the convenience store.

 

She got a salad sandwich and three pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter