Chapter Five

Result Of The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Jongdae found a place for him and Minseok to hide, the alpha ran into the room. He looked around frantically when he couldn't see the two mates. Soon several feet were heard running towards the room, Jongdae pushed Minseok further and further back into the hideout as much as he could, which wasn't very far, he ignored his wounds but was careful not to open them again.

Another alpha entered the room with an omega and a beta. Baekhyun's scent wafted over to the mates, Jongdae almost ran out of the hideout to Baekhyun to bring him to hide but realised that there were two alphas and a beta in the room with them. Jongdae growled quietly.

Baekhyun realised that Jongdae had been howling for him because he thought he was taken again and when he smelt Yixing's scent it made him find a place to hide thinking that the alpha wanted to hurt him and Minseok. Also, by having two alphas and a beta in the room was not helping the situation. Baekhyun looked over to Yixing, Chanyeol and Tao and motioned for them to leave.

Chanyeol and Tao looked a bit sceptical but left with Yixing anyway. He turned back towards the bed trying to smell the mates and was successful. He howled quietly telling Jongdae and Minseok to come out as it was safe. He saw movement from under one of the beds, he smiles lightly. He hears Jongdae talking to Minseok with little whines, barks and yelps. 

After a while, Jongdae and Minseok emerge out from under the bed. Jongdae has a relieved look on his face when he sees Baekhyun unharmed. He is still cautious in case it is a trap, but Baekhyun's smile seems so real.

Baekhyun's smile faltered a little bit, Jongdae tensed and Minseok stayed calm knowing why Baekhyun ran up here with the alphas and beta. "Why were you howling Chennie? Did something happen? Were you in pain?" Baekhyun worries.

"I was scared when I woke up and you weren't there, I thought the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter