Chapter Three

Result Of The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok woke up still in the same spot he fell asleep at, he sighs and rests his head on his paws. He wished this was all a bad dream. He couldn't smell Jongdae at all which made him worry even more.

--------------------

Jongdae wakes up again feeling less tired and he could move his body a bit more. He looks around the room, no-one is in here with him. It feels a bit reassuring but also quite frightening because they could be doing anything to Minseok and he wouldn't know. As all these thoughts are rushing around in his head, he fails to notice three alphas walking into the room.

"How are you feeling after your sleep?" A voice coming from Jongdae's side scares him out of his thoughts and makes him growl and bare his teeth. The person takes a step back, Jongdae realises it is an alpha and lowers his head a small amount in respect. He sniffs the air and freezes when he realises that he is in a room with three alphas.

"Chen, it's ok, calm down. They won't hurt you." He can hear Yixings voice in the background. Yixing is talking to the other alphas but his voice is slowly fading away, black dots start blocking his vision. Jongdae's breath quickens, he is having a panic attack. The old memories that he had locked away for years are coming back.

The alphas look over to Jongdae, he is curled up into a ball shaking, his breathing laboured and unstable. Yixing runs over to Jongdae and tries to calm him down but the slightest touch makes him panic even more. "I can't touch him, it makes him worse. This isn't good for his wounds or him, you two stay here. I'm going to get his mate, tell me if he gets worse." And with that Yixing rushes out of the room.

--------------------

Minseok still in the same spot from when he woke up, hoping someone would tell him what is going on. He hears footsteps pounding down the hallway, Minseok transforms into his human form and stays on the floor crosslegged.

The door is whipped open and the dimpled alpha is standing there panting. "Chen is having a panic attack and we can't calm him down." Minseok sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter