Chapter One

Result Of The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and Jongdae are running as fast as their legs can take them. Their pack is under attack and they were told to run until they found another pack nice enough to take them in. They both feel extremely guilty about leaving the others, but they were told by the head alpha to escape, they cannot disobey him.

They both come to a stop at a flowing river heading north. "Should we follow it north? Or track it down south?" Jongdae asks his mate, Minseok, "I think north Dae, there are a few packs up that way. But first, let's have a drink I'm parched." He replies, Jongdae nods his head. They slowly make their way to the river bank and lean in to have a drink.

As they are finishing their drink a gruff and honeyed voice speaks from behind them "Well well well, look what we have here"  Minseok and Jongdae's heads whip up and turn around. In front of them stands a tall and muscular rouge alpha wolf. Jongdae stands in front of Minseok protectively, the alpha snorts. "You think a tiny..." he pauses and sniffs the air "beta, can stop me from getting that beautiful omega from behind you?" Another snort, Jongdae speaks up, his voice low and taut. "You will not be touching or going anywhere near my mate."

The rouge alpha ignores him and slowly makes his way forward. The mates shuffle back towards the river. The alpha attacks, Jongdae pushes Minseok into the river and jumps at the alpha. "Chen!" Minseok screams deafeningly, Jongdae howls back. "Swim across! I will follow!" A sinister chuckle comes from the alpha. 

The alpha manages to pin Jongdae on the ground, he starts to bite his hind legs and stomach. Jongdae howls out in pain. The small beta bites down on the alphas front leg, crushing and breaking it from the force. The alpha yelps and howls in pain, Jongdae manages to get out of his hold and jumps into the river and swims across to Minseok. Jongdae nuzzles Minseok quickly to let him know he is ok. "C'mon let's go, he might follow" Jongdae quietly croaks out.

They both break out into a run following the river north, they hear a long raucous howl behind them, they don't stop running they, run even faster.

--------------------

Minseok and Jongdae come to a stop after running for hours at the entrance of a cave. Jongdae sniffs around the entrance to make sure no other animal was living there. He nods over to Minseok as a sign that it is clear, they both slowly made their way in. Jongdae goes and lays down to rest his wounded body, Minseok lays down and snuggles into him. They are still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter