Chapter Four

Result Of The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room is silent no-one knows what to say, Minseok and Jongdae are still in shock and Baekhyun is standing awkwardly in front of them. "B-Baek, w-we thought you were d-dead?" Baekhyun freezes and looks down at his feet. "I-I was almost d-dead, but the pack I'm in now saved me. I-I wanted to find you guys, but they said it was to d-dangerous."

Jongdae looks down onto the floor, "it was my fault that you and Xiumin almost died, I should have been there to protect you both." His voice is full of guilt. "Jongdae, we have discussed this. You weren't to blame, you got hurt the most mentally from that." Baekhyun responds, his voice stern, "I may have been hurt the most physically, but that heals, what happened to you will be stuck with you."

"Baekhyun is right Dae. You were and are hurt the worst." Minseok adds. Jongdae sighs, "I guess." It goes quiet after that until Baekhyun breaks it. "How did you guys get here anyway?" Curiosity thick in his voice. Jongdae and Minseok look at each other then sigh.

"Well, Baek, the pack was attacked and Head Alpha told us to run, and you know how he is when he is angry. We ran for hours and found a river and had a nice long drink," Minseok looks over to Jongdae who has tensed up and continues, "and a rouge alpha came up to us and well wanted to you know with me, Chen decided to push me into the river and try and fight the alpha alone."

Minseok takes a deep breath and continues, "Chen got pinned down and the alpha started to bite and scratch him, Chen bit one of his front paws so hard he broke it. We then ran for hours again and found a cave, I started to clean his wounds so they would heal faster, then two of your alphas found us and brought us here." He finishes, Baekhyun is silent and so is Jongdae.

"Chennie you look tired are you ok?" Baekhyun asks, "hmm? Oh, yeah I'm a bit tired after the attack, I might have a sleep you guys can join if you want." He replies with a small smile on his face. "We will, it will be like the old times again," Baek replies as Jongdae is laying down in the middle of the single bed. He lies down facing Baekhyun, Minseok hops up and back hugs him and last b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter