Chapter Two

Result Of The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and Jongdae are frozen on the spot, not wanting to move. The dimple male and the two other alphas start to walk towards them both. Jongdae starts growling, the sound coming deep from his chest. Two of the alphas grab Jongdae, he starts thrashing around trying to get back to Minseok. "Chen!" Minseok screams in a brittle and wobbly voice. Before Jongdae can speak his vision goes black, he can hear Minseok's constant screaming for him getting quieter and quieter before they stop.

Jongdae lays motionless in two alphas hold. The dimpled alpha is holding Minseok tightly so he can't escape. Tears are flowing from Minseoks eyes and they see no end. The other two drag Jongdae over to a bed and lay him down. Minseok gets dragged out of the room into what looks to be a bedroom and gets locked in. He starts yelling and screaming for Jongdae, he turns into his wolf form and sits at the door and starts howling and scratching at the door. After hours of howling, scratching and yelling Minseok falls asleep on the floor near the door in his wolf form.

--------------------

Jongdae wakes up on a bed, he looks around and finds himself in a room with medical supplies everywhere and a few beds next to his. He sits up and sniffs the air, there is no scent of Minseok. Jongdae starts to panic. He tries to get out of the bed but his legs collapse under his weight. He whimpers in pain and tries to get his body to move forward on his hands and knees. He doesn't get far, he is in too much pain, he ends up laying on the floor of the room not far from his bed. His chest is rising and falling rapidly like he had ran for miles.

Someone walks into the room, from his scent Jongdae can tell they are a beta, like him. The beta can't see him as he is hidden behind a sheet hanging off of the bed next to his. Jongdae doesn't move, knowing that the beta will be able to hear him shuffling on the floor.

The beta starts to walk around slowly and quietly looking for Jongdae. Jongdae stays laying down, too tired to move. When the beta walks around to in between the two beds where Jongdae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter