Four

The Jock, The nerd and the dancer

When Momo got home that night she decided to visit the orphanage where Nako was, she hadn't been able to see her on Wednesday as she swamped with homework, so she changed from her uniform into jeans and a t-shirt and headed to the orphanage, she had already contacted the director to let her know she was coming.

When she got to the orphanage, she headed in but before she could see Nako she was called into Taeyeon's office "Miss Hirai, you wished to be told when a couple was interested in adopting Nako, there's a couple that have visited and they are very keen on adopting Nako" Taeyeon said "Will I still get to see her?" "That's something you will have to talk to the couple about" Taeyeon said "Can you set up a meeting?" Momo asked Taeyeon nodded and left the room.

Ten minutes later Taeyeon came back "They can meet Sunday or today if you would like" she said "Can we do today, I'm busy on Sunday" Momo said, Taeyeon nodded and left to contact the couple.

Twenty minutes later Momo was sitting in a room with two girls "I'm Lee Chaewon and that's Sakura" Chaewon said "I'm Momo" Momo said "We have a couple questions if that's ok?" Sakura said, Momo nodded "Why did you give Nako up for adoption?" Chaewon asked "I'm still in highschool and my stepdad refused to let me keep her" Momo said guiltily "What about her dad, why couldn't he keep her?" Sakura asked "He doesn't know she exists, he was my teacher and if word got out he could be arrested" Momo said "Can I still see her?" Momo asked, Sakura and Chaewon nodded until suddenly "Actually I think it would be better if I didn't" Momo said "Why?" Sakura asked "I don't feel like her mom, and if I continued seeing her she might get curious and I just can't deal with that right now" Momo said "Ok, so we have a closed adoption, but won't you get sad that you never got to see her grow up?" Chaewon asked "Kinda, but I can't  let this get out, the kids at my school are horrible enough, could you imagine what would happen if this got out?" Momo asked, the couple shook their heads "Can I say goodbye to her?" Momo asked, the couple nodded Nako wasn't exactly theirs yet they still had to wait to make sure the papers went through, Momo signed the paper that took away all her parental rights of Nako before leaving the room.
________________________________

Mina and Sana stayed at Mina's on Saturday, her parents had gotten back on Friday and had invited Sana around for dinner on Saturday.

During the dinner Mina suddenly asked her dad "Dad if a girl has a scar on her stomach what does it mean?" there was many things it could mean so she wanted to ask to make sure "Where abouts is the scar?" her dad asked, Mina traced the scar on her own stomach "That type of scar would typically come from a caesarean section" He said, Mina looked at Sana confused, Momo must have been pregnant, that surprised both the girls.

On Sunday Momo picked the girls up from Mina's house and drove them to hers, when they got to the house it was a mess, they decided not to say anything "Sorry for the mess, my sister is visiting and doesn't know how to clean anything up" Momo said "You have a sister?" Sana asked "Yeah her name is Hana, she's older" Momo answered, they all headed up to the study, Mina at the computer again.

After an hour of working Momo and Mina got into an argument "Mina look at another source that isn't a reliable" Momo said "It's been in 3 articles" Mina said "Well I promise you that its fake" Momo said "How would you know?" Mina said "Because I've had a c-section" Momo said and then froze realising what she said "Wait I wasn't supposed to say that" she said breaking down into tears, Sana looked at Mina and they both made a move to comfort her "Listen please don't tell anyone, my parents will kill me if they found out I told someone" Momo said "But it's better to tell someone" Sana said "Not in my case, I can't have her dad finding out" Momo said "why not?" Mina asked "None of your business, and it doesn't matter anyway she's with her adopted parents anyway" Momo said "That's why you couldn't do Wednesdays" Mina said "Yeah, but now she's been adopted, I'm not going to see her again so now it's just me" Momo said, Sana looked at her symapthetically "I need a drink" Momo said getting the wine fro her fridge. 
 

A/N: I don't know anything about C-sections, I'm using the internet for my information.