Descriptions

The Jock, The nerd and the dancer

Myoui Mina- Mina has been apart of JYP highs soccer team since her sophomore year, she's the keeper one of the most important players on the pitch. She gained more popularity when she began dating the schools hottest dancer Minatozaki Sana.

Hirai Momo- the nerd, in her opinion she would say she wasn't a nerd but due to her glasses, grades and baggy clothes they assume she is. Little do they know at her old school she was considered a playgirl she ed around with boys until she ended up pregnant, she had a hard decision on wether to keep the baby or not but in the end chose to give the baby up for adoption.

Minatozaki Sana: she has been obsessed with dancing ever since she was five, when her mom finally enrolled her in lessons she was ecstatic. When she started high school she didn't hesitate to join the dance team and they haven't lost a competition since. In her junior year she began dating the star goalkeeper Myoui Mina and they became the it couple of their school. In her biology class, they were split into groups, her group was: the Jock, the nerd and the dancer at first she disliked Momo but she couldn't lie when saying Momo was cute.