Two

The Jock, The nerd and the dancer

That night Sana and Mina headed to Mina's place as her parents had already left "Do you want to order some food first?" Sana asked and Mina nodded "Pizza?" Mina asked "Yes please" Sana said, Mina then called in for a pepperoni pizza, while Sana sat down "Mina can you come here?" She asked, Mina made her way over after she finiahed her call, Sana immediately began kissing her causing Mina to moan.

The doorbell rung signalling the pizza had arrived, Sana got up and answered the door as Mina had a little problem, she paid for the pizza before heading back and placing it on the table "Eat and then Unnie will you off" Sana said, Mina immediately jumped to her feet, Sana rarely her off not because she didn't like it but Mina would give the most oral in the relationship, so Mina wasn't gonna let that opportunity go to waste so she quickly began to eat her food "Slow down babygirl" Sana giggled out.

Meanwhile....

Momo was at home researching for her Physics homework she didn't really want to but there was nothing else for her to do, she couldn't see Nako today as the orphanage was having an open day.

She hadn't told Nako's dad Horomi that she was pregnant because she knew if she had, he would of forced her to get an abortion as he was her teacher, so instead she decided to keep   the child and transfer to a Korean school and lost all contact with Horomi , she didn't start the school until after she had the baby which her parents thought was a good idea, they couldn't let the word get put that their daughter had a child with her chemistry teacher.

By the time she started school her uniform was too big for her but she couldn't afford a new one as her parents had limited the amount of money they had been sending her, she couldn't wear her contacts anymore as she could no longer put them in without crying so began wearing her glasses again, the students at her new school called her poor and said she wore hand me down clothes.

________________________________

The next morning, when Mina woke up Sana wasn't in bed with her, but she smelt pancakes so she headed downstairs finding Sana making pancakes, Mina pressed herself against Sana's back and kissed her neck "Mm... baby stop I'm cooking" Sana said, Mina placed a few more kisses to Sana's neck before grabbing two plates.

After breakfast they showered together amd changed, they then began  walking to school together, when they arrived they went to find Jihyo beofre the trio walked to registration, it was Thursday today and they had biology second period and they would be telling Momo they were working on the project tonight.

Sana had English first period, she at the subject but always tried her best. Mina had gym she loved gym class as they played a different sport each week this week they were playing basketball and obviously her team won.

The bell for second period rung and they both headed to biology, they were to sit in their groups again, Momo again sat a seat away from the pair, this time they began their research "Hey nerd, we're working on the project tonight so expect us their by 4" Mina stated "That's straight after school" Momo answered back "I know, how do you got home from school" Sana asked "I drive, it's too far to walk" Momo said "If you guys are coming straight after school i can give you a lift" Momo added nervously "thank you" Sana said "What kind of car do you drive?" Mina asked "A blue Volkswagen polo, I'll probably wait by it so you can tell its my car" Momo said and the two nodded leaving the class as the bell rung for break.