Three

The Jock, The nerd and the dancer

Third person POV:

When the bell rung signalling the end of the day, Mina had run to find Sana, when she did they both walked to Momo's car ignoring the weird looks they were getting, Momo who was standing in front of her car, silently got in to the drivers seat while the couple sat in the back, it was a 20 minute drive to Momo's house so she muttered "Do you want to put some music on, you can connect your phone if you like", Sana jumped at the opportunity to play music, so she connected her phone to the car and played twit by Hwasa she had become obsessed with it recently after they had done a dance to it at practice. 

When they got to Momo's house they went straight to her bedroom, it was different to what the girls were expecting, "You can sit there if you like, I'm just gonna get changed" Momo said while getting a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and heading to the bathroom, when she came back Sana and Mina were both sitting on her bed, she slowly sat on her bed and said "Should we go to my dads office, theres more room in there and the computers in there", "Won't you get in trouble when he gets home" Sana said, "No,  considering that I haven't seen him since I was 10 probably not" Momo muttered under her breath, but Mina heard, they got up from the bed and headed to the office, where Mina sat at the computer "I'll look things up and you can write them down" Mina said to Sana and Momo who both nodded, Momo put in the password for the computer and sat at the desk, a little away from Sana. 

After working for an hour, Momo stretched a little causing her shirt to ride up "Momo, how did you get that scar" Mina said suddenly, Momo gulped and quickly changed the subject "Are you guys hungry or thirsty?" she said quickly, Sana noticed how uncomfortable Momo looked "I'm a little thristy" Sana said, Momo nodded at turned to Mina who also nodded "Would you like some water?" Momo asked "I also have some wine, but I don't think it would be a good idea to drink it right now" she added "Water is good thanks" Mina said and Sana agreed, Momo left the room and returned with two glasses of water, she sat them down on the table before returning to the work they were doing. 

By the time the girls decided to stop working it was 11:00, they had tried to finish everything in one night but they got distracted when Momo made dinner, she had pulled out the wine and they ended up getting tipsy, Momo being responsible said "You guys can stay here tonight, you can borrow some clothes", Mina agreed she was exhausted from yesterdays practice, and Sana stayed because Mina was, Momo gave both the girls a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, before telling them "You can shower if you want, but its a little broken" Momo said blushing a little remebering how she broke it, however Sana and Mina declined "the spare room is down here, theres a double bed in there so you can both sleep there". 

The next morning Momo woke up to her alarm blaring, she groaned a little and sat up, she took aquick shower before changing into her into her uniform, and going to make breakfast by the time she had finished making breakfast there was only an hour left before school started so, Momo decided to go wake Sana and Mina up, which was easy, she just stuck her phone under the door blaring music and the next thing she knew the door was being slammed open by Sana "Um, I made breakfast, also you should get changed we have school" Momo said while picking her phone up, Sana groaned and changed. 

Momo drove the pair to Mina's house as apparently they got the start of the day off due to practise and they wanted to sleep more, Mina thanked Momo for last night before going inside, Sana thanked her aswell and apologising for some of the rude things that Mina said last night, Momo turned to Sana and said "I didn't give myself the scar by the way, i'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone you saw it" Sana nodded it was the least she could do after what Momo did last night even though they had bullied her she was kind enough to let them stay at hers.