One

The Jock, The nerd and the dancer

Momo walked to school dreading class, she was constantly bullied for her appearance and the clothes she wore she so wished she could switch back to contacts and the crop tops she used to wear but she didn't want to risk anyone discovering her secret, she had c-section causing a scar across her stomach, and she knew if someone saw they may bully her more, she had given her daughter up for adoption by demand of her parents, she didn't want too but there wasn't much choice.

Sana's POV:

I was walking to school by myself this morning as Mina had decided to have practice early as she would be "busy" later tonight and by busy I mean her parents were leaving town so we are going to stay at hers for some alone time.

When I arrived at school, the bell had just rung, I was almost late again but luckily I had first period with Mina today although I was dreading it as it was biology, but first I had registration to get through luckily I had my friend Jihyo in that class so I won't be alone.

When I got to registration I was five minutes late and Mr Kim was halfway through doing the register "Sana your late" he said "I'm, not late actually just didn't want to be here" I replied cheekily before taking my seat next to Jihyo.

Third Person POV:

Ten minutes later Hirai Momo walked into the classroom, Mr Kim gave her the same lecture he gave Sana although was a little easier on Momo as she was normally on time.

The bell for first period rung and Sana headed to Biology where she would finally see her Mina, she entered the classroom and immediately sat next to Mina, "Morning Satang" Mina said while grabbing Sana's hand. The teacher walked into the classroom "Ok class today we will be beginning our projects, each group will have a different topic to research on Pregnancy, I will chose the groups and the topic for each" Miss Sunmi said to the class "Once the project is finished you will present your findings to the class, during each presentation your are to take notes, you have 2 weeks to get the information" Miss Sunmi said "Right groups are Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé... Namjoon, Yoongi and Seok-Jin and finally Mina, Sana and Momo, now get into your groups and start discussing" Miss Sunmi finished, Momo cautiously moved to Sana and Mina's table and sat a seat away from the pair "You should probably sit closer" Sana stated "No thanks" Momo muttered "Listen, here's what's gonna happen, you are gonna do all the work for us as we are far to busy for this" Mina said cheekily "no just because your popular and I'm not doesn't mean I'm not busy too, we will all contribute to this presentation" Momo said, just the Miss Sunmi made her way over "Girls, you will be doing your project on teenage pregnancy" she said causing Momo to groan "Why that subject why not another?" Momo asked "Because you guys don't seem like the types to be teen moms" Sunmi said "If only you knew" Momo thought internally.

Mina sighed again and turned to Sana "Why do we have to work with that nerd?" She whispered angrily to Sana "Stop being mean" Sana said using her dom voice knowing Mina couldn't disobey that voice, Mina huffed and turned to Momo "Give me your address Nerd" she said to Momo "why?" Momo asked "Because if we're doing this project together we are doing it at yours" Mina said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "Fine it's 12 Park avenue" Momo answered just as the bell rung for second period "Just don't come on Wednesday's" Momo said quickly "Why not?" Mina asked "Because I'm busy" Momo answered "With what?" Sana questioned, Momo had visitation on Wednesday and it was the only day she could see Dahyun (The baby) "I... Babysit" Momo said quickly "Ok, Mina and I are free Thursdays and Sundays" Sana said before leaving hand in hand with Mina to second period.

A/N:

Also I forgot to mention but Sana and Mina are both Futa.