Chapter 01

Living with Vampires [TWICExOC/READER]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo-unnie, there´s a man sleeping on the couch!!!"

Jihyo? Who´s that? And who´s yelling?

"Quick, he moves! It looks like I woke him up!"
I opened my eyes and I saw the leather fabric of a couch.

A couch? Ah right, that girl. She took me home last night. What was her name again? Myunghee? Micha? Min? Mina? Right, Mina!

I my back and wanted to rub the sleep out of my eyes but there was no need for that. I flinched as I saw someone head upside down staring at me. I quickly sat up and looked at the person, immediately wide awake. It was a girl, she looked rather young and wasn´t really tall and had long ebony hair.
She had cute facial features but looked stern, obviously not pleased to find a stranger sleeping on the couch.

"Who are you?" I asked her.
"Who are you?" She asked back and the way she tilted her head to the side, and the tone in her voice, was pretty intimidating for someone who looks so cute. "We don´t let strangers inside our house. And you stink."

I didn´t know how or what to answer so I just kept silent. She then shouted the name from before again, without breaking eye contact with me.
"Jihyo-unnie!!!" Her voice was really loud and I instinctivly flinched.
Then some other girl, seemingly from upstairs, answered.
"I´m coming." She sounded irritated and shortly after, she came down the stairs behind the girl in front of me. "What do you want Chae-" She stopped as she saw me and with a serious look on her face she came to a halt next to the other girl. The girl, no, woman, apparently named Jihyo, wore a white tanktop which accentuated her quite big...you know.
As the simple man I am, I had to try my best to keep my gaze on her pretty and big eyes with dark brown orbs.
Her brown hair was in a stylish bob haircut and fairly messy, as if she just woke up.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" She asked and she was way more intimidating than the other on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter