Chapter 05

Living with Vampires [TWICExOC/READER]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bathroom was on the opposite side of Mina's room. It wasn´t huge but it had everything it needed. A bathtub, shower, toilet, sink and a cupboard.
I didn't know how long I showered but it must´ve been 30 minutes. It was so refreshing to take a shower after two weeks and never in my life I felt so relieved before.
It was as if I was born again when I stepped out of the shower.

I dried myself with a towel and put on Minas boxer shorts. It felt a bit weird, to know that a girl wore them before, but what choice did I have?
After that I put on the black sweatpants. They didn’t fit perfectly because they were too short, but again, what choice did I have?
Then the sweater. I only noticed when I unfolded it. It was a dark grey christmas sweater. On the front a reindeer head with a big plushie red nose and to top it off pink socks. I síghed deeply.

Why Mina?

After one last look in the mirror I went out of the bathroom. I opened the door and was surprised to see Mina leaning on her closed door. When she saw me, she tried to refrain from laughing. She held one hand on and grunted.
"I know I look funny. Did you wait for me?"
"Maybe..." She almost inaudibly whispered while shrugging her shoulders.

Why is she so cute?

I couldn't hold back a smile and asked what I should do next.
"Jihyo-unnie wants to see you. They talked about you downstairs."
"Huh, okay. Weren't you with them?"
"No." The next sentence again was just loud enough that I could barely hear it. "I wanted to wait for you." Maybe she thought that I didn't hear it, but I certainly did. And it made my heart jump up and down in my chest.

That feeling reminds of the time I met Ga...Stop it! Don´t think about her!

"Well then, shall we go?" I asked and she led the way.
As before when I went down the stairs with Sana, the girls were situated around the couch. When we arrived and they saw my outfit, the girls had the same reaction as Mina a minute earlier.

But who could blame them? A grown man in sweatpants that barely reached his ankles, pink socks and a cheesy Rudolph the red nosed reindeer christmas sweater.
Even the serious Jihyo had to chuckle. The only ones who didn't hold back their laugh were Sana, the blue haired girl and the small one. Well, Sana and her bubbly buddy were more excitingly squealing.
The little devil’s laugh was just dirty.

I swear, that brat would enjoy ripping people's skin shreds from their fingernails.

Sana skipped to me and grabbed me again on my arm.
"Come on, sit down Rudolph!" She was so bubbly and looked so happy that I couldn´t be mad at her for that comment.
She pulled me away from Mina to the couch and I had to sit between her and one of the still unknown girls, the princess.
They were still trying to be polite but it was actually more annoying, so I just told them to laugh.
"Go on, you don't need to hold your laughter in. I know I look funny." And they did. Even Nayeon and the girl on my right, who didn't seem very fond of me before.
After some time I couldn't help but to join them. It was actually funny...and the sweater quite comfy.

After we all calmed down, Jihyo turned back into serious mode.
"Okay, back to business." I looked at her. "Seungjae, we talked about you."
I knew exactly what they talked about. If I could stay or not.
But I didn´t know which answer I would want to hear. On one side it would obviously be good to stay. Even when it´s only for a week or so. But on the other side...I would live with nine vampires...which are all female...and drop dead gorgeous.
"Although the decision was not unanimous, you can stay here w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter