Chapter 07

Living with Vampires [TWICExOC/READER]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My chance to find true love...What?! No! I can't fall in love with one of them. That wouldn't work. I can't possibly be in a relationship with a vampire, can I?

"Seungjae? Are you okay?" Jeongyeon spoke up again.
"I’m fine now. Should we go back inside? I don't want the food to get cold." I put on my best smile and though not all of them seemed to buy it, we went back inside and finished our meal. While eating I told them what I just found out and that they don't need to worry about me.

When we all stood up to leave, Sana grabbed onto my left arm. "Let's go, oppa." She dragged me outside and just then I registered her scent. It was subtle, aromatic and peachy. For some reason it drew me closer to her, forgetting what I told myself a while ago.

On our way back to the car I remembered something.
"Ah, sorry to ask, but I need a new charging cable for my phone."
"A charging cable?" Jeongyeon asked. "I’ll buy you a new phone. You should also get a new number, now that you´re living with us."
I didn't even try to counteract what she said.

"You have to work for it."

We got to a Samsung store and Jeongyeon went straight to one employee and told him she wants to buy the newest model.
After five minutes we were already back on the street.
"I’ll take care of your new number and contract as soon as we get back home. Speaking of it, should we head home? It's already late." Everyone agreed to Jeongyeons proposal.

As we were walking, Sana suddenly squealed and ran away. She let go of my arm, which she did for the first time since we left the restaurant, and stormed off to a shop where sunglasses were displayed in front of.
"Sana, don’t you already have enough of them?" Dahyun asked her.
"Pabo, they're not for me. They're for Seungjae." Hearing that Dahyun beamed.
"You're a genius."
"Guys, you don't have to do that." Sana turned around to me and stuck her tongue out.
"Stop us if you can." I sighed defeatedly and let them do it.

After trying on maybe twenty different models, they decided for one. It was one the pilot models with a golden frame and completely black lenses.
Sana paid for them and put them on my nose.

Oh my God! My heart.

"Now you look like a bad boy...I like bad boys...do you want to be my bad boy?"
Totally perplexed, I looked at Sana, now in a grey shade. But she was still so stunning. I couldn 't form any words so I did the first thing that came into my mind, after comprehending what she said.
I turned away from her and started walking. I just couldn't handle her.

How can she be so blunt? What does she want from me? I´m not ugly, okay, but I have nothing to offer. And she's...she’s that perfect vampire girl. That perfect vampire woman. That goddess of a vampire. Not falling for her...them, will be a hard task.

Then I heard fast steps behind me coming closer and soon Sana clung again to my arm while giggling.
"You don't have to answer yet, oppa." I cleared my throat, but still couldn't say anything.
"I´m sorry I made you so flustered. But you´re too cute when you get all shy."

Did she say I´m cute?

"Hehe, again." I side-eyed her and it was the worst I could’ve done at that moment. The way she looked up to me, pouting, melted my heart.

I have to stop her. If she keeps going on with being so cute I might not be able to refrain myself from kissing her. I can't let that happen.

I stopped in my tracks and thought how to get away from her.

I could tell her to leave me alone. But I don't want to hurt her feelings. She's so precious. Ha, as if she would leave me alone just because I tell her to.

The timing couldn't have been better. The other four caught up with us.
"Are you guys good?" Jeongyeon asked.
I thought that that would surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter