CH 2

What was left of our love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW CH SORRY ABOUT GRAMMAR KLAVIATOORKA  THANK U FOR BEING MY FIRST SUSCR TOMGINGER THANKS FOR BEING MY FIRST COMMENT AND ONEDA73 THANK U  YES I`M BACK AND YOU ARE AS SWEET AS EVER ;)

LOTS OF LOVE ANGIE

 

 

A month had passed since the day Jiyong and Youngbae entered the school cafeteria early in the morning to wait for the start of their classes when they found a table surrounded by people laughing on the verge of tears only God knows why but what is even more weird was that none of those people turned to look at the pair of friends.

Now this is something that is not seen every day, you see when Jiyong and Youngbae enter the cafeteria every morning they are received with hi5 from the most popular boys at school, shy and flirtatious smiles from the most beautiful girls and especially admiring glances from the commoners who can only dream of one day receiving a glance in their direction from the duo of friends but never and I repeat, never not even in their wildest dreams Youngbae and Jiyong would have imagined being received with complete and brutal indifference .

 

 

"I'm going to do it"
"Excellent"
"I'm really going to do it Bae"
"You have all my support Ji"
"No one can stop me, not even you"
"I would not dare"
"What if he says no?"
"Ji you love him and he probably knows about your existence (hopefully). So there you go. Get married."
"I don't know Bae maybe it would be a better idea to do it tomorrow"
"God Ji we have been on this half an hour, recess is almost over, just go and ask him, you have nothing to lose" Youngbae said slightly irritated and asking himself when the most popular boy at school aka his best friend had turned a chicken, oh yes the day that a certain blond boy with more characteristics of a panda than human arrived at YG high school.

 

 

"Hello, the name is Kwon Jiyong, but chances are you already know who am I right?" Jiyong said with a smirk on his lips looking disinterestedly at the blonde sitting in the middle of the table

"Oh OK, I guess," Seungri replied, trying to hide that he had no idea who the strange (handsome) but strange carrot-headed boy who was standing in front of him was or from where it had appeared.

" Well are you going to tell me your name or maybe ... "Jiyong laughed putting his hand to his mouth "Maybe my beauty stole your tongue"

"You know what you just said doesn't even make sense right?" He replied with his head slightly tilted to the side more like a kitten trying to figure out if this Kwon Jiyun no Yiyon maybe Jimon wait no what was the name aish Seungri was really bad remembering names, maybe it would be a good idea if Seungri did what his mother told him every day and ate more broccoli. After all, his grandmother insisted that it was excellent for memory and if it helped him to clear up the permanent dark circles under his eyes, it would be the lottery.

Suddenly Seungri's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell that announced the start of classes. So without thinking twice the blonde stood up and in the company of two other classmates went to his classroom without bothering to look back.

"Hey hey Seungri you're not going to ..." Jiyong shouted being interrupted by the light pressure of one hand on his shoulder

"Let it go Ji I think you already spent enough embarrassment for a day" Bae said with his eyes practically closed from holding back the laughter that was struggling to leave his body, someone who did not immediately fall at the feet of the great Kwon Jiyong, well that It wasn't something that was seen every day, maybe Seungri the panda was someone special after all.

 

 

 

No one in YG High School hated science class more passionately than Jiyong, the boy thought there definitely should be better ways to spend his time like smoking, posti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter